If you were the other gender....what would you wear?

Scarecrow

Jun 27, 2010
Let's have fun, light hearted topic for once, hm? As the title says, if you were other gender, what kinda clothes would you wear? Would you change at all?

I know I would. I could and would wear a lot of clothes I've had my eye on...for example:

Just my personal choices...what about you?

Edit: Also, if the clothes don't make it obvious, I'm male. Just thought I should make that clear.

Beautiful Tragedy

Jun 5, 2012
Scarecrow said:
Let's have fun, light hearted topic for once, hm? As the title says, if you were other gender, what kinda clothes would you wear? Would you change at all?

I know I would. I could and would wear a lot of clothes I've had my eye on...for example:

Pretty much what I wear now LMAO

Well I guess a nice suit (ala Barney from HIMYM)

BathorysGraveland

Dec 7, 2011
I guess I'd probably be a tomboy or whatever, and just wear jeans and black band shirts and boots. I could never imagine even a female version of myself wearing dresses and heels or anything feminine.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
I am insanley jeolous of the fact that mens cloths are easy

though I'd probably end up looking rediculous XD.....I'd want to wear a leather jacket

thesilentman

What this
Jun 14, 2012
I'd imagine myself being feminine, wearing skirts and all. I'd also prefer to actually look good, and not "show off as much skin as possible".

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
I'd wear the same thing I do now, jeans and a tee-shirt, though I guess much snugger fitting ones.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Jeans and T-shirt probably, same as now.
Tighter jeans though. I got a nice arse, girl me would be even better.

Does that sound creepy? I think it sounds creepy.

Slitzkin

Jul 3, 2011
Hipster as fuck. I was Hipster b4 it was hipster. I was an accidental hipster!

Please don't kill me.

an annoyed writer

Exalted Lady of The Meep :3
Jun 21, 2012
Scarecrow said:

Those clothes that you show are basically what I'm working on getting as I get further along with my transition.

Now for your question, that would depend on your perceptions of what I am. So in short: Male-gendered: Shepard hoodie and Sweatpants. Generally my casual and/or cold-weather stuff. Female-gendered: see starting line. I love gothic and emo-styled clothing and the overall look. I'd hung around a few gothic kids back in school and the style really grew on me.

Scarecrow

Jun 27, 2010
an annoyed writer said:
Scarecrow said:

Those clothes that you show are basically what I'm working on getting as I get further along with my transition.

Now for your question, that would depend on your perceptions of what I am. So in short: Male-gendered: Shepard hoodie and Sweatpants. Generally my casual and/or cold-weather stuff. Female-gendered: see starting line. I love gothic and emo-styled clothing and the overall look. I'd hung around a few gothic kids back in school and the style really grew on me.
I was lucky enough to meet some cool gothic people who helped my style along. Now...it's basically all I wear, in one form all another. Some things more causal than others.

Crazy

Oct 4, 2011
A crown tilted to the side of my head, and nothing more. Basically what I normally wear, nothing but an over-sized and overpriced hat.

an annoyed writer

Jun 21, 2012
Scarecrow said:
an annoyed writer said:
Scarecrow said:

I was lucky enough to meet some cool gothic people who helped my style along. Now...it's basically all I wear, in one form all another. Some things more causal than others.
I'm pretty much in the process of redeveloping my sense of style: in my previous life everything I have is generally about function, rather than fashion. As a guy I did not have anything resembling a fashion sense, because why bother? Don't feel comfortable in my own skin, so why should I put extra care into what goes over it? On the other side there's much more options, and much more expression, so if I'm going to do this I may as well make the most of it.

Rawne1980

Jul 29, 2011
Nothing.

I'd have boobs and would be too busy looking at said boobs to cover them up.

Else, pretty much what I wear now.

Jeans and a vest because i'm right imaginative when it comes to clothes.

BloatedGuppy

Feb 3, 2010
I would dress like a sexy librarian, of course.

Why?

Because of reasons.

tricky-crazy said:
Yup, if I was a girl I would see myself all dolled up and go to a bar alone and see what the results are.
You hussy. Hypothetical female me is judging hypothetical female you's lack of judgment.

an annoyed writer

Jun 21, 2012
tricky-crazy said:
To be honest I think that if I were a girl, I would wear very feminine and sexy clothes. I really would like to see how it feels to be into a short dress, it must feel great for the legs too!
Yup, if I was a girl I would see myself all dolled up and go to a bar alone and see what the results are.

an annoyed writer said:
I'm pretty much in the process of redeveloping my sense of style: in my previous life everything I have is generally about function, rather than fashion. As a guy I did not have anything resembling a fashion sense, because why bother? Don't feel comfortable in my own skin, so why should I put extra care into what goes over it? On the other side there's much more options, and much more expression, so if I'm going to do this I may as well make the most of it.
Woah that's great! I'm curious, what have you tried so far when it comes to women clothes ? If you ever tried short dresses, tell me how it feels, I'm really curious. And good luck with your transition :)
Thank you, and yeah, short dresses and skirts are fantastic, but what ever you do do NOT wear such a thing when the temperatures are below freezing. A pair of stockings or a hose somewhat negate this problem, but not by much.

lechat

Dec 5, 2012
i'd have to go 80's bussiness woman cause i hate being oogled

also them shoulder pads