If you were to worship a fictional God who would you choose?

Varanfan9

Mar 12, 2010
Just a question I thought of that might be interesting. If you were to worship a fictional God which would you worship. And no saying "I would worship God cause he's fictional" or anything like that. Let's not start a flame war.
Personally I would go with the Marvel comics version of Thor. He's awesome and goes around hitting people in the face with a lightning hammer. I've always wondered if he had worshipers in the Marvel universe since he was a God and told everyone that.
*Edit* I suppose I should be more specific. By Fictional God I mean a God that was created in a work of fiction and was never worshiped seriously. You can however get away with worshiping a fictional version of a pre-existing god like how I choose the Marvel comics version of Thor.

LarenzoAOG

Apr 28, 2010
Probably the Greek gods, they are pretty awesome, and they spend alot of time killing people and fucking, so at least the stories will be interesting.

qwewee

Jul 16, 2009
personally that depends on if they would have the same level of influence they already do in the fiction. if so I would choose myself from beyond good and evil. I was an awesome god.

the spud

May 2, 2011
Me. Because I am the god...of awesome!

OT: Probably the flying spaghetti monster.

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
I was hoping I could beat the trolls who say a currently recognized religion.

Too late.
They're so fast!

OT:
Is there a fictional god of candy and blowjobs? If there isn't I'm making her now,
All worship the glorious goddess!

n00beffect

May 8, 2009
Um, well, I'd have to say that I would definitely NEVER worshi Yaweh, Jahova, or Allah - these guys creep me out... Wait, what? You think they're non-fictional? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, OF COURSE THEY ARE!

LiberalSquirrel

Social Justice Squire
Jan 3, 2010
I'd get myself indoctrinated into one of the Greek mystery religions. Then I'd have some justification for acting like I know more than everyone else.

Varanfan9

Mar 12, 2010
Ok guys enough with the organized religion bashing. I'm an atheist and I'm not insulting them and I made the thread. Have some respect for the people with different beliefs.

oreopizza47

May 2, 2010
LarenzoAOG said:
Probably the Greek gods, they are pretty awesome, and they spend alot of time killing people and fucking, so at least the stories will be interesting.
This. End thread. I love Greek myths.

Apollo45

Jan 30, 2011
Akatosh, because he's awesome. I mean, giant dragon for the win. Especially since he's real (in the game at least).

arsenicCatnip

Jan 2, 2010
The Saints from Melanie Rawn's 'Exiles' series. Kiy is the Saint of drunkenness, Sirrala the Saint of diamonds, and Caitiri the Saint of fire.