If you were your Escapist Avatar...

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
I'd be the most awesome guitarist in the world and I'd have a damn sexy fiancée. And I'd be rich.

Aug 25, 2009
Furburt said:
I'd be Dylan Moran. WHICH MEANS I WOULD BE GOD!!
Wouldn't you be Bernard Black? I'm not sure whether that's better or worse. Might want to mind the badger...

OT: I'd be Squall, so I'd be a mopy git, but I'd have a hot girlfriend and mostly stay quiet about the moping. Also, I'd have a motherfucking gunblade and magical powers, as well as the ability to summon the gods themselves.

Truly-A-Lie

Nov 14, 2009
I'd have my hair blowing in the breeze and the day would need my saving expertise. And by that I mean I'd be Nathan Fillion. Which would rock. Or.. seeing as its just a logo, I'd be his t-shirt...

Biek

Mar 5, 2008
Id quickly change back to my old one. And shazam! Im Adrian Edmondson!

Lazy Kitty

Evil
May 1, 2009
I'd be killing people, blowing up planets with the power of a single finger and totally not expecting a super saiyan to show up while I'm trying to become immortal.

EDIT: My avatar may change soon to something I made myself (but which doesn't look as awesome as Frieza).

Captain Pancake

May 20, 2009
sasquatch99 said:
I'd be John C. McGinley A.K.A Dr. Cox.

It'd be funny as hell.
You'd also be half of Zach Braff. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing...

I would be the logo for a relatively obscure (though not on this site) Prog metal band? I'd get a lot of weird looks from people, walking by with a face full of "O".

Sampler

He who is not known
May 5, 2008
I would be in south park - as that's an image of what I would look like if I were in south park.

The_Decoy

Nov 22, 2009
I'd be my dog. It would be awesome. No more chemistry revision or woman troubles, sounds like a plan to me :)

Yumi_and_Erea

Nov 11, 2009
Then I'd be an antisocial, gender-switched greater chimaera, a forgotten left-over of a secret project designed to create the world's greatest assasins. And I'd have sweet hair.

Nocta-Aeterna

Aug 3, 2009
I'd probably have died a senseless, nameless death of course, at the hands of that pesky Rebel Alliance...

Unless I fly a TIE/a ,TIE/d or Missile Boat... aw yeah.

Fraeir

Sep 22, 2008
Then the West would tremble as I come hovering in great numbers, heralding impending, merciless doom.