If you woke up in bed with the person in the above image...

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
I'm okay with this. I mean, he told me I was okay with this, so I must be okay with this... right?

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
*uses all the Repels I'd stocked up from pickups, since I never actually buy them*

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
Trevor, you really need to remember where your own house is when you're drunk.

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
PiPPUMAX said:
are admins even around these days? O>O
Headsprouter said:
PiPPUMAX said:
are admins even around these days? O>O
I got a warning on this part of the forums the other week. *shrugs*
I imagine that they've always been watching, but only intervene when someone when someone is really breaking the rules. The comment Headsprouter got a warning for the other week, even if it had been in the Blatant Lies thread, was way over the line as far as insulting goes, even if it was only meant as a joke.

Also, shame on both of you for not posting images.

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010
Fijiman said:
snippumax
Maybe I should have censored the bad words. The original [https://youtu.be/8AXHb_xk3EI?t=44s] got away with it, and that's the only thing it did that I didn't. I'd only truly believe that I stepped out of line if the user it was directed towards complained. Context is everything. Much like how the original was in the context of comedy, mine was the same joke in the context of a silly forum games thread.

But you! You didn't even respond to my image! This thread has descended into ANARCHY!

OT: As long as it's not stuck in there permanently.

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
No, but I can definitely afford better, even if just for one night. They don't ask for jewels and etc; and let's not forget that you can't polish a turd.

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
Headsprouter said:
But you! You didn't even respond to my image! This thread has descended into ANARCHY!
What image? You had posted no images in the post I replied to. If you're talking about the image you posted just before PiPPUMAX posted then you should get on him for not responding, not me.

OT:So long as we're not in any immediate danger of zombie attack I am quite okay with this.

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010
Fijiman said:
What image? You had posted no images in the post I replied to. If you're talking about the image you posted just before PiPPUMAX posted then you should get on him for not responding, not me.
Would have made more sense to just reply to the last image that was posted in that case, as opposed to not responding to anything at all. I didn't get on Pippu because his intent wasn't really to respond to the thread, hence not posting an image of his own.

That said, I was trying to put a lighthearted spin on the post, don't take it so seriously.

OT: You look like something out of The Cell.

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
If that were a real person instead of a plastic doll I'd be very okay with it.