If your avatar was a tattoo on your cheek...

Retal19

Dec 5, 2010
Of course, a German/British Anthropomorphic Siberian Husky in Soviet Gear holding an SVD Dragunov. People won't give me odd looks at all. But, I suppose, I've seen stranger Tattoos on Saner people. =|

Agayek

Ravenous Gormandizer
Oct 23, 2008
That would be kinda awesome. I don't think I'd ever be able to get a job again, but it would be amusing for a while.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
OH GOD NO

I try not to attract negative attention as I'm looking for a better job then the one I have now. This avatar on my face?

Well, moving ink aside, it would be a nightmare.

[sub][sub]This on the other hand would be awesome [http://dylan.rolimidy.com/images/kleurplaat_zapdos.gif] but I'd have that on my arm. Still working on it :/[/sub][/sub]

Aris Khandr

Oct 6, 2010
*gasp* ... yay!

I could live with it. I'd just hope it wouldn't hurt. The pain and the idea of being stabbed repeatedly with a needle (which I am already scared of on its own) are what put me off of the idea of tattoos already.

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
I'm not particularly hot on the idea of anything being permanantly etched onto my face. Eh, but then again...I could certainly do a lot worse. >:)

Lokithrsourcerer

Nov 24, 2008
well my avatar is proably going to make it onto my "nostalgia" sleeve i'm working on anyway so it wouldn't be so bad

Weealzabob

Jun 4, 2011
I'd just be glad that it's small enough to blend in with my skin.

Edit: Actually I'd be glad I've got an image of a little dude waving around evil's bane. 'Cause I figure it works in a similar fashion of a cross like object with vampires

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
Hmm well certainly a problem considering I already have Rainbow Dash on my leg. Now she's also on my face. I would feel like an idiot for having the same character tattooed on my body twice.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Id prefer to have it in line and not coloured and preferred on my back. I dont like the idea of something on your chest.

Gmans uncle

Oct 17, 2011
my epic photofinish/ Japanese pop crossover? forever engraved in all it's glory on my cheek?

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
I wouldn't be particularly happy about having a tattoo on my cheek, but if I had to have one then I suppose having a friendly Big Daddy would be one of the better options... just please not the Santa hat and beard too, Christmas is cool but I don't want to be marked with it all year.