If your genitals was a game...

dorkette1990

Mar 1, 2010
LiftYourSkinnyFists said:
Man Hun- Wait wait wait, that sounds so...

Dead or aliv- Wait no still bad...

Sheep dog and wo- Still a bit iffy.

I'm going to go and call it World Of Warcraft, it's pay to play and you keep coming back for more... hideously infectious.
Calling your genitals hideously infectious makes me giggle, especially in relation to the pay to play :D You hilarious prostitute, you.

OT:
Um.... my vagina is like Resident Evil 5 - the controls might seem strange at first, and the boss battles might seem hard, but you get used to it and find out the bosses are pushovers. Although it might be a little small, when in multiplayer, it's lots of fun. Plus, it comes with a bunch of different costumes. (If ya know what I mean).

escapistraptor

Dec 1, 2009
Pokemon. Because I play it too damn much and I'm a little ashamed of it, though proudly joke around with my close friends about it. Oh oh! And my wife watches me play sometimes. Hahahaha these keeps getting better!

Eumersian

Posting in the wrong thread.
Sep 3, 2009
Did somebody already say Super Meat Boy yet? I think that's a good one to say.

Gavmando

Feb 3, 2009
Solitare. It's a good way to waste time when you should be working.

or,

The Tetris game that was built into my old TV. You're sitting around bored and there's nothing good on TV, so you have a play with it...

MercurySteam

Tastes Like Chicken!
Legacy
Apr 11, 2008
Paksenarrion said:
I think there's actually a movie about my vagina; let me see if I can find it...

Here it is. The mysterious spinning ball of evil that drives men and women insane is my clitoris. The title "Event Horizon" describes my vagina.

That's right. I have an evil detachable clitoris.
I've seen that movie. You mean to say that your vagina is so terrifying that it causes Sam Neil to cut out his eyes? Freaky.

I guess my penis is like Duke Nukem: Forever. We've been waiting for a long time and everyone wants to play (with) it.

Sarahcidal

Jun 1, 2009
DJ_DEnM said:
Duke Nukem the most manly thing since forever.
...that never comes? ba dum tsshhh

Stonekeep ..not many people have played it, but those who did totally loved it and will remember it for life XD

RA92

Jan 1, 2011
Paksenarrion said:
This is like an episode of "How I Met Your Mother"!

...but with face huggers.
No, it's more like an epic saga that revolves around duality - a tale of your evil spinning detachable clitoris that preys on the weak versus your honorable detachable vagina which punishes rapists through the act of giving life - by impregnating them.

Looking back, I think you, Randoom and I managed to make sure that every single young boy mystified by sexuality is not going to go near any girl for a pretty long time, no matter how much hormones are kicking them in the testicles.

I need some sleep...

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
I read this thread. I laughed. Then I felt embarrassed for doing so. Ah well.

Dwarf Fortress. Relatively obscure, needlessly complex. In desperate need of a new interface...shit, I think I'm overdoing it.

Paksenarrion

Mar 13, 2009
Raiyan 1.0 said:
Paksenarrion said:
This is like an episode of "How I Met Your Mother"!

...but with face huggers.
No, it's more like an epic saga that revolves around duality - a tale of your evil spinning detachable clitoris that preys on the weak versus your honorable detachable vagina which punishes rapists through the act of giving life - by impregnating them.

Looking back, I think you, Randoom and I managed to make sure that every single young boy mystified by sexuality is not going to go near any girl for a pretty long time, no matter how much hormones are kicking them in the testicles.

I need some sleep...
My goodness, please do get some rest! I'd wish you pleasant dreams, but somehow, with the topic of this thread, it would sound sinister and forboding...

Please have pleasant dreams of non-evil clitorises. ^_^

RA92

Jan 1, 2011
Paksenarrion said:
My goodness, please do get some rest! I'd wish you pleasant dreams, but somehow, with the topic of this thread, it would sound sinister and forboding...

Please have pleasant dreams of non-evil clitorises. ^_^
Don't worry, Jack Wall and Sam Hulick will cleanse my mind and lull me to sleep... :)

<youtube=T7bE3hUwylQ>

Monkestful

Mar 29, 2011
A super short platformer with the sarlac pit as the end level. Boba Fett's corpse comes with the special edition.

Dusquad

Sep 3, 2009
Call of Duty, because you already played it a thousand other times and mine's just the newest one.

alimarin

Jun 4, 2009
Either everyone is bullshitting, or we've got a large amount of well endowed people on the escapist.