If your home was on fire, and you could save one thing...

Cari Scholtens

Jun 3, 2009
Alright Escapists. If your house was on fire and you could only save one item, what would it be and why?

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
My laptop. I've got so much saved on it that I would hate to lose it.

Neonbob

The Noble Nuker
Dec 22, 2008
The house.
ba dum tish.
In all seriousness, I think I'd have to say my diabetic supply kit. Without that, I'm just shit out of luck in less than a day.

child of lileth

The Norway Italian
Jun 10, 2009
Do pets count? I'd save my cat. But if it has to be something non-living, I'd go with either my laptop, or my Gibson Explorer. They cost me about the same. lol

A_Parked_Car

Oct 30, 2009
A Photo of my best friend that has a message from her written on it. It means a lot to me and it is the one thing I couldn't replace.

DarthFennec

May 27, 2010
My own ass. I'm the most important thing in my house, and all the other important things are things I keep on my person anyway. Or on the internet.

Sougo

Mar 20, 2010
If my house were on fire and I could get in to save something, I'd grab as many things as possible.

The hell if I'm running out with only one thing, and relaxing on the garden chair to watch my house burn down slowly.

Verex

May 31, 2010
My notebooks with all my writings in it. ....That is a lot of notebooks though...

GnomeThief

Apr 9, 2009
I would say my computer, but now that I think about it, it would be pretty damn hard to pull the tower, monitor, speakers, and all the cables from the wall and haul them all outside while the house was coming down around me.

So instead I'll say, my Xbox 360, with one game disc inside of it. That's nice an easy to carry.

Eternal_Rapture

Aug 25, 2008
Odd that I would find this thread since there is currently a fire about 1 mile or less away from my house and its on standby to be evacuated.

If I was to save one thing though, it would probably be my computer I just build yesterday.

HeySeansOnline

Apr 17, 2009
A small box full of family heirlooms, I know It counts as more than one but still.
It's loaded with stuff passed down from my great grandfather on.
Also I would say my dog but she would be smart enough to follow us out, so I wouldn't need to worry.