Ignorance on Facebook (censored for the well-being of this thread)

Leviathan_

Jan 2, 2009

Why does this continue to happen, even 66 years after WW2? These retards are just giving the US a bad name. It's like they don't realize they are basically saying this publicly to every person on this planet. For Christsake people, think before you put something on Facebook.

EDIT: Removed the bottom text of the image, it seemed to make a lot of people upset.

Link [http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/7145/fbmad.png] for those that don't know how to enlarge

Leviathan_

Jan 2, 2009
kman123 said:
Text is super small...but I gather it's the Japan earthquake response.

It's not facebook...it's the ignorance of PEOPLE.
Oh no, this one is much more recent.

Also, right click image and then watch it.

Quid Plura

Apr 27, 2010
It's women's soccer? And people are bringing WW2 into the discussion? That's really pathetic.

And like kman said, it's the ignorance of people in general.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
This again? I like the one about how it's revenge for the Krauts nuking Pearl Harbour.

EDIT: Oh, right, Women's Soccer. That's somehow even worse. "Stay Classy America" indeed.

RandallJohn

Aug 21, 2010
From what I can tell, it's reaction to the women's World Cup. That's sad... I mean, I'm bummed we didn't win, but... geez. These folks are pretty terrible.

Off-topic: I really hate penalties in championship finals. -_-

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
Hahahaha, I love bitterness
kman123 said:
Text is super small...but I gather it's the Japan earthquake response.
Its the responce to Japan winning the womens world cup, so it makes it even more pathetic.

teh_Canape

May 18, 2010

ah, the internet, showing humanity's finest since the 80s

also, what the hell does WW2 have to do with the World Cup of Soccer?

like, at all?

TheAceTheOne

Jul 27, 2010
*sigh* Why do people do stupid shit like the stuff in the iamge online where everyone has to see it?

I'm ashamed to be a human.

AmrasCalmacil

Jul 19, 2008
thaluikhain said:
This again? I like the one about how it's revenge for the Krauts nuking Pearl Harbour.

EDIT: Oh, right, Women's Soccer. That's somehow even worse. "Stay Classy America" indeed.
Pardon me, but, wat?

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
Probably the sort of people who refuse to acknowledge Vietnam ever happened. Retards, just let them get on with it.

thaluikhain said:
Err... I take it that's them saying that and not you? o_O Because nothing in that sentence makes sense.

Outright Villainy

Jan 19, 2010
I'm resisting the urge to facepalm, because I'm pretty sure the sheer force would crack my skull and result in cranial fluid leaking all over the floor.

I know there's always some moron who's going to run their mouth, but jesus. It's just pathetic.

DJDarque

Words
Aug 24, 2009
This isn't just facebook. It's the people. Sometimes I hate it here. The sad part is that soccer isn't even that damn big here.

EDIT: I just reread it. The racism and stupidity has put me in rage mode.

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
Thought it was the response-to-the-earthquake-picture that has been floating around for a while.

Turned out it was a new one: Response to losing the women's world cup in soccer.
Yeah, stay classy, America.

Can't think of anything else to say besides "this is pathetic".

Korak the Mad

Nov 19, 2010
Yet another reason I don't and will never have an account on Facebook (or similiar website), and also why I am embarrassed to say that I'm part of the human race. There are just way too many ignorant and arrogant people in this world.

hannes2

Dec 10, 2010
Bringing World War 2 into a discussion about soccer is pretty pathetic already, but what baffles me more is why people think saying "Maybe you won this time but we nuked your cities." makes them look superior in any context.