Ignorance on Facebook (censored for the well-being of this thread)

Shadie777

Feb 1, 2011
These people who make comments like that are stupid.
Nothing to do with the country, it could be that it has something to do with the environment (community, family,etc) they were raised in.
Pay no attention to the retards, they do not make up an entire country.

Dingo John

Mar 26, 2011
Neverhoodian said:
Dingo John said:
Concentration camps should be reopened, but with a new group of people as the victims...
The Escapists would be the judges.
Two wrongs don't make a right.
Perhaps not, but imagine if they start breeding !!!

Joking aside: I would never want to meet or talk to a person of the kind that made the statements this whole thread is about. It sounds extreme, but seriously, how could anyone ever love or like a person that incredibly stupid, ignorant, racist, prejudiced and completely outrageous? Kind of an acid reflux on my side here, but I really lose faith in the existence of mankind when people like that are actually celebrated by their friends. Notice how many likes their comments got.

hiks89

Oct 22, 2008
Americans are bad losers i take it?...its like they are calling the japanese disgusting animals when they are they ones threatening nuclear genocide because they BEAT THEM AT A GAME THEY COULD NEVER REALY PLAY ANYWAY

and so what if you beat japan because the russians sent 100,000 troops into manchurian whilst you dropped nukes on civilians, the north vietnamese and the north koreans still beat you...well technically not korea but you know

Dasrufken

Dec 1, 2010
aegix drakan said:
So in other words, people are insensitive brainless morons. What else is new?

But really, what the hell is it with facebooking americans and their irrational hate of the Japanese? And Why are they wearing the war crime that is nuking Japan as a badge of pride? Tons of civilians were subjected to white hot death by nuclear explosion, and they think that's something to be proud of? Sheez, guys. Yikes.

And all this over SOCCER?! WE CANADIANS DON'T EVEN FLIP OUT LIKE THAT OVER HOCKEY!! AND WE FREAKIN LOVE HOCKEY!!
erm, what happened when vancouver lost the stanley cup earlier this year? i remember reading a whole lot about riots and similar stuff...

OT: This is what makes me love the US and its citizens...

Ickorus

Mar 9, 2009
I'd say this picture is fairly appropriate:

Do these people need to feel like they won so bad that they're willing to liken the needless deaths[footnote]Im talking about the war in general here, if those bombs weren't dropped I believe many more would have died futilely.[/footnote] of millions of people to something so trivial as a football match?

Come on, that's so far beyond stupid that it makes me feel sick just thinking about it.

EDIT: Smaller image.

BabyRaptor

Dec 17, 2010
I apologize for the idiots of my country. Trust me, the few sane people left here are sick of them too.

The problem is, they vote.

Jan 27, 2011
CrazyMedic said:
just one thing that has been building up in me that I need to let out. When we let the nukes fly we were saving lives just to give you an idea of how many much death was expected if we invaded mainland japan we are still using all the purple hearts that were made for the invasion of Japan. After the Doolittle raid Japan pulled a lot of troops back we would have been in for carnage the likes of which man had yet to see at least with the bombs we kept the death toll down, and it wouldn't have even just been soldiers dieing many civis would have committed suicide to stay out of the hands The American Pig men.
Ok, I didn't make my stance clear, and for that I'm sorry.

While I DO see the nuking of Japan as a "war crime", I also see it as one of those necessary evils. I am aware of how hardcore Japan was about war back then, so I don't blame the US for deciding to try to cut down the loss of life on both sides considerably with 2 terrible strikes. I just wish that two whole towns full of innocents hadn't been caught in the crossfire.

So there. While I dislike what went down there, I am willing to acknowledge the fact that it HAD to be done.

My main issue is with people who wear it as a badge of pride. It was a necessary evil, a terrible action taken to prevent an even more terrible outcome. It's just something that I feel people should NOT rub in Japan's face.

it's almost like if Germany would be telling Israel "remember that time when we tried to kill you all? That was great.". It's not quite THAT tasteless and nasty...but it's close. There are some things you just don't say.

Devil's Due

Sep 27, 2008
aegix drakan said:
And Why are they wearing the war crime that is nuking Japan as a badge of pride?
That was no war crime, it was a strategic maneuver to save more civilians and Americans that otherwise would be possible. The area was also manufacturing military grade weaponry and housed a nearby military base, fair target. Should nuclear devices have been invented? No. But since they were invented, should they have been used in that decision? Yes.

As for the thread: America is not the only one with these kinds of idiots, the reason America gets such a bad rap is because we actually allow all of our citizens to have access like this and allowed to speak their mind without fear of punishment. This in turn allows a LOT of idiots and extremely horrible comments, but give any other country the same ability and this will become the norm. Don't blame America, blame how humanity can be ignorant.

Foxbat Flyer

Jul 9, 2009
wow, i think them people need to learn how to GET OVER IT, its only soccer, not like its them dropping a bomb on the US (Although, after reading that, it wouldnt surprise me if they wanted to do exactly that)

CardinalPiggles

Jun 24, 2010
I like how these people are taking credit for what the people of the WW2 era did, even though most of them will disrespect the elderly.

Honestly I thought us English were bad in sports related bitterness, but this takes the piss.

Disaster Button said:
Seen the one posted by someone called Tommy Volter at the very bottom in the third "column" from the left? It got 26 likes, and it's by far the worst and can't even be considered as a tasteless joke.
Wow, I didn't notice that one. I hope he gets hits by a bus, I really do, racism is completely uncalled for in this situation.

ejb626

Aug 6, 2009
wooty said:
Hahahaha, I love bitterness
kman123 said:
Text is super small...but I gather it's the Japan earthquake response.
Its the responce to Japan winning the womens world cup, so it makes it even more pathetic.
You can read it by right-clicking the image and selecting "open image in another tab" from there you'll be allowed to zoom in on it.

OT: I thought this was another image I had seen that contained several people's highly ignorant responses to the Earthquake involving Pearl Harbor but when I zoomed in I saw it was in fact a fresh new batch of hate for Japan also involving World War II. I'm guessing these people don't know shit about World War II beyond the fact that we won. Or how much devastation we caused in "winning" bunch of idiots.

EDIT: I quoted the wrong post, oh well

commodore96

Aug 31, 2010
hiks89 said:
because they BEAT THEM AT A GAME THEY COULD NEVER REALY PLAY ANYWAY
America's women team would beg to differ with their 2 wins, 1 runner up, and 3 third places. PS that makes them place in all of the women's world cup tournaments EVER

klaynexas3

My shoes hurt
Dec 30, 2009
bdcjacko said:
America doesn't care about soccer. I'm calling shenanigans.
this.

since when do americans care about soccer? they must not be natural americans. this is 'merica, home of beer, football, and baseball. what's soccer?

RamirezDoEverything

Jan 31, 2010
"fuck all u slanty eyed, nailsalon, rub and tug massues, ninja, rice-eating, tsunami-loving gookie smelling, cat cooking smelly fucks"

Excuse me, as I hold my head under water for 10 minutes.