I'm an ex-brony. No, this is not just another Pony thread. Okay, it is, kinda...

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
LordFish said:
ToastiestZombie said:
Fallout/MLP crossover.
Oh My....
ToastiestZombie said:
Sweet Apple Massacre.
That just sounds heart breaking, Ponies can't die!

Also, surely they're unicorns? :p
Did you watch the episode? Because the main character has a horn on her head, that she uses for magic. Therefore she is a unicorn :p There's also Pegasi, the ones with wings.

And yeah, Sweet Apple Acres is just... urgh. It's well... the things that were written in that are unspeakable.

In the show there's three kid ponies, who come in for mostly filler episodes. The fic's about those three getting brutally killed and raped by one of the quiet, work ponies from the show. If you think that sounds bad, the details of it are worse

And yeah, ponies can die and it's been shown in the show before actually. For example one scene involved an older pony talking at a funeral, and another showed a pony in hospital who was completely bald, pale looking and wired up to a machine. So yeah, cancer and death are still there in the show.
Also, Fallout: Equestria does involve a LOT of pony killing, heck some bits are even darker than the darkest parts of the actual Fallout games. But it's a good read, albeit a LONG one.

=y

May 11, 2012
Black Arrow Officer said:

I hereby declare this thread to be all discussion related to King Henry VIII!
The man needs his own sitcom. Such a role model for modern society.

[sub][sub][sub][sub][sub]I like the show but at least 70% fanbase scare me away.[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub]

Jailbird408

Jan 19, 2011
43 replies? Wow, and I manned up and started watching it before the third one.
You know, if you don't want people to make pony threads, leave them alone.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
SmashLovesTitanQuest said:
This is a prime example of why bronies occasionally manage to rustle me.

I mean, seriously. Bronies are the only people that will open a thread just to say this.

Look dude - and I'm not trying to flame you here, it's just my honest opinion - if you like it, watch it, if you don't, don't, and for the love of God, if you make a thread about it, twiddle on the drama meter before you do it.

But after all, this is a forum so I guess that's what it's here for. I'll tolerate it. I just won't love it ;)
your just in the bronie closet...a repressed bronie

I know "coming out" as bronie can be a difficult experience..to get your freinds/relatives to accept your new Identity and lifestyle...but you'll be a better person afterwards...with the suport of the Bronie comunity

no..actually I agree

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
The thing about season two is that a lot of the episodes are much, much, much darker and edgier in terms of content - particularly the first and last episodes. If you prefer the light-hearted tone the first season took, then I'd stick to that.

Jitters Caffeine

Sep 10, 2011
I never identified myself as a brony, because I never could understand why people feel the need to identify themselves solely by their interests. Makes you seem like you have no personal identity. I watched the show when they were putting out new episodes simply because I found the show adorable and lacking any sense of cynicism. It kind of brightened up my week when I would watch the newest episode on my DVR. I can honestly say I've lost most of my interest in the show because of the horrid fanbase the show has. I can't really being myself to want to associate myself with the worst of them.

Now it's just something I don't plan on paying ANY attention to until it becomes relevant again.

.No.

Dec 29, 2010
LordFish said:
ToastiestZombie said:
Sweet Apple Massacre.
That just sounds heart breaking, Ponies can't die!

Also, surely they're unicorns? :p
I suggest you listen to a reading of Sweet Apple Massacre without looking up what it's about. Never before have I cringed, cried, and laughed at the same time.

Chalacachaca

May 15, 2011
Oh sweet lord, joining this community has proven to be a good decision, almost everytime I come here I get a good chuckle and it helps me keep my little problems away.

Dude, just enjoy the show and don't get too overly obsessed with it. "Obsessions are not nice" I think that's something those ponies would say.