I'm an Orphan now

Escapefromwhatever

Feb 21, 2009
Hey Escapist, I know this may be against the forum rules, but I need a little support from my favorite online community. My Mom just passed away today, my dad died when I was 8, and to top it all of, today is my birthday. My mind is racing, so I would appreciate some e-hugs. Thanks guys.

JRCB

Jan 11, 2009
Holy shit man, I'm sorry to hear that. I really hope you're doing okay right now.

You've got a place to go and people to look after you, right? If you need any help, I'm sure the Escapist community would be willing to provide.

DemonicVixen

Oct 24, 2009
SuperMse said:
Hey Escapist, I know this may be against the forum rules, but I need a little support from my favorite online community. My Mom just passed away today, my dad died when I was 8, and to top it all of, today is my birthday. My mind is racing, so I would appreciate some e-hugs. Thanks guys.
Aww *hugs* you may now join the club... and happy birthday, not that it would be much of one im sure =(

Even worse =/ its near Christmas. Totally not a good thing for you. Sorry to hear

Drakmeire

Elite Member
Jun 27, 2009
Country
United States
UMMMMMM... I'm sorry I just don't know how to show emotion very well.
All I can say is that you are never truly alone and that you should do as much as you can each day and preserve every moment you have.
You have the support of me and any other escapist.

Spirultima

Jul 25, 2008
Speaking as someone with parents who were...less then credible; feel lucky you had parents who (If they did) care, just remember them, its all you can do. Life sucks, so as Winston Churchill once said "Keep calm and carry on"

Otherwise, here are your hugs *sends hugs in post*

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
I'm really sorry to hear man. I hope your birthday gets some kinda happiness today. BUt you seem like a strong person, so I'm sure you'll pull through. Just remmber, you have friends and family to help you, plus any of the escapist community
http://www.youthblog.org/archives/calvin%20hug.jpg

Neonbob

The Noble Nuker
Dec 22, 2008
My most sincere condolences, MSE. Nobody should have to deal with that kind of thing on their birthday.
I really don't have any advice to give you that I feel would be worth you reading, but I can give you music that makes me feel better...
I hope you find a good way to cope with your loss.
And I'm sure that anyone on your friends list, myself included, would be happy to listen to anything you have to say.
*hugs*

Sewblon

Nov 5, 2008
Don't feel bad. One day the sun will become a red giant and engulf the earth, destroying all remnants of humanity, so no tragedy in your life matters. I am new at dispensing e-condolences, I am sure I will get better with practice.

era81

Jun 11, 2009
I lost both parents in a three year period I found out about my mother's passing on my 23rd birthday two weeks after it happend we had been dug in the Arma mountains and they couldn't get word to me. I'm sorry for your losses and hope things go up from here.

Still Life

Sep 22, 2010
SuperMse said:
Stay strong.

For what it's worth -- *e-hug*

Will have you and a few others I know in my thoughts and prayers over Christmas. I hope those around you come together to support you.

All the best.

- K