I'm giving away Frozen Synapse (Ends at 3am GMT) (Winner Selected!)

Arafiro

Mar 26, 2010
SoopaSte123 said:
As a college student, I am obligated to participate in anything with the word "free".
Too right.
Once queued 25 minutes for a small box of free noodles.

This by comparison seems far easier.

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Free stuff? Hell yeash!
Also, WoW has some sort of random number generator? Well... i guess it can be useful. Though haven't seen such a thing in any other MMOs.
But yeah. Roll away, i guess.

Gilgamesh00

Nov 22, 2008
Sure, why not.

My friend loves this game, might as well make him a bit jealous before I surprise him with a birthday gift.

RastaBadger

Jun 5, 2010
Hello there. I don't know if you have rolled yet but if you have consider me part of the raffle.

Rikkano

May 29, 2011
Loop Stricken said:
So I bought Frozen Synapse on Steam and I figure I might as well raffle off the extra copy.

Rules are simple: Post in this thread. Only your first post will be attributed to you but if you want to make this thread popular for my badges, I'm not stopping you.

At about 3am UK time (work it out, I have to go to work RIGHT NOW) I will basically open WoW and do a /roll to determine the winner, who must PM me with their Steam details and I'll send that thing right on.

Chop chop!
Sign me up. :)

Sporky111

Digital Wizard
Dec 17, 2008
Funny you'd put this up, I was just looking at this game and passed up on it because of the cost. Good of you to do something like this :D

brunothepig

May 18, 2009
You are a kind person. I wanted to snap that up, paypal is fucking around with me once more.

IcyDuckky

Sep 20, 2010
I rarely post something here. No wait..
I NEVER post anything here, but i tought this might be worth a shot!