Im goin too play Morwind and i need mod suggestions

Jaso11111

Sep 22, 2010
Im mostly looking for graphical improvements, im not proud to edmit it but the old graphics could ruin the game for me :(, but if you have good gameplay mod post it here anyway (i do look for macic stuff alot)!

Jekken6

Aug 19, 2009
Morrowind 2011 graphics mod, if you can find it. It's a compilation of the best graphics mods for the game.

Kahunaburger

May 6, 2011
^as above.

Also, if you have the slightest interest in playing a morally suspect wizard, get Tamriel Rebuilt and a Tel Uvirith mod for more Telvanni goodness.

Drizzitdude

Nov 12, 2009
I have no idea when it coems to mods but I must say good luck to you on your quest to play morrowind. I couldn't stand walking through ther swamps for 2 weeks personally.

LavaLampBamboo

King of Okay
Jun 27, 2008
There's a fantastic mod called Morrowind Overhaul, which you install, follow about two instructions and then it literally does the whole thing for you. You choose the levels of graphics you want and then, bam. It's done =)

ohnoitsabear

Feb 15, 2011
I have to suggest, like I do in every Morrowind thread, that you get the Morrowind Code Patch and the Morrowind Patch Project. They both fix different types of things, so they are completely compatible with one another. They also fix a vast majority of the bugs and other issues with the game. Seriously, get these.