I'M GONNA EAT YOUR MOM!

sln333

Jun 22, 2009
The next time a little kid talks trash on Live will be the worst insult thrown at me, and this will keep happening.
The worst recent insult was when the entire other team made loud noises at me after I used a grenade launcher for an entire match of MW2. I did it to piss them off because they were being cheap, and it worked.

Simalacrum

Resident Juggler
Apr 17, 2008
Distorted Stu said:
YOURE POO!

;_; It really hurt me...
d'awwww, there there, its ok, I'm sure your not actually poo... but if you are, then I'm taking you to the labarotory... sentient feaces? who could have known!

anyways, the worst insult that has been said to me is probably something along the lines of "your mom" or whatever.

chstens

Apr 14, 2009
Pretty easy, nerd. It is so pathetic and says more about the person that said it.

GruntOwner

Feb 22, 2009
"Eww, you're british. Nobody likes the british"

This is after me and another american have been telling this emo kid to shut the hell up and stop singing spider pig into the mic. For 2 matches. It took this kid 20 minutes to realize that I was english. Ofcourse, after his insult above, the other american guy said "Hey, I LOVE the british" and we continued using logic to tick the emo off. Strangely enough "Leave me alone, I'm emo" doesn't work when 2 people are trying to talk tactics over you singing spider pig.

JourneyThroughHell

Sep 21, 2009
"You stupid Russian. Russians are almost fucking retarded."
BTW, that was an argument about Modern Warfare 2. Go figure.

Gmano

Apr 3, 2009
Dude1:I'm gonna you up, rip out your eyeballs and jam my in your skull then all over your mushed up brain matter!

Me:Dude, thats sick.

Dude2:(mumbles) Your mom was sick after I gave her syphilis.

The first guy was messed up, but the mumbling guy was so hilarious.

Rooster893

Mwee bwee bwee.
Feb 4, 2009
You better leave this game, you cheating faggit, and you ruin the game for everyone you faghead.

Faghead. FAGHEAD for God's sake.

robman1130

Nov 9, 2009
05rutterb said:
"I will end you!"
Said on Gears of War 2. He was running at me with a chainsaw, I shot him with the tourque bow.
That was the end of him.
haha that was you

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
Guy: I fucked your MUM!!! 9 times!
Me: My mum's dead
Guy: Bullshit
Me: No, really, she was in a car accident six years ago. Not cool.
Guy: I don't believe you
Me: Seriously, watch what you say to people, that's pretty damn harsh. I mean, come on, there could be people on here who lost parents this week. What would you do then? Not cool man, not cool.
Guy: shit, you're telling the truth... fuck. Sorry dude.

pause
Me: My mum's not dead.

The trick is to really get them to believe you.

HentMas

The Loneliest Jedi
Apr 17, 2009
"you fucking beaner!!"

seriously, you think that i eat beans just because i am Mexican??? hahahahahaha

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
I guess the appropriate response would have been:
"OM MOM MOM MOM MOM MOM!"

Anyway, probably "Blödian" which is the equivalent of "dummy" or "oaf".
Oooh, I'm really hurt now.

Zeldadudes

Sep 12, 2008
As a man who lives in England, hence British, i get the whole Tea and Crumpet insult that personally i find pathetic. Although i find it insulting that that is our only stereotype, quite sad indeed.

NotAPie

Jan 19, 2009
"HO MAI GAWSH UR SUCH AN ASSTURD."
...Assturd.
ASSTURD.
WHAT THE FUCK MAN? That's just stupid!

Space Spoons

Aug 21, 2008
After wiping the floor with yet another Flowchart Sagat in Street Fighter IV, I received the following message:

"FUCKING SCRUB SPAMMER SHOTOFAG NOOB! I'LL OWN YOU IN A FAIR FIGHT!"
(some grammatical adjustments have been made, of course)

It's like he took every vaguely fighting game related insult he knew and just threw it in there, regardless of context. I play Gen, you see, so his insults didn't make a lot of sense.

I responded by shouting "TIGER! TIGER! TIGER!" into my mic repeatedly.

geldonyetich

Aug 2, 2006
Not only did that comment distract you from the game, allowing copious amounts of fraggage against your limp and confused in-game avatar, but it caused you to come to a forum to complain about how confused you were. I'd say that was an epic success.

Kuchinawa212

Apr 23, 2009
If I'd repeat it it'll get be suspeneded for sure. But let me tell you, I still laughed about it 6 months later