I'M GONNA EAT YOUR MOM!

TheDoctor455

Friendly Neighborhood Time Lord
Apr 1, 2009
The dumbest one I've heard is: "Yeah well... Your face!" (in response to: "May you hang on a cliff's edge by your fingers until your mother can remember your father's name!") and "That's what she said!" (in response to: "New map?")

KaiRai

Jun 2, 2008
I have brown hair, and when I grew it long, it was a continuous barrage of "Hey Jesus! Perform me a miracle!"

What I would have given to actually be Jesus and just throw down a lightning bolt on them.

Another common one was just "HEEEY DUUUUUUDEEEE!" in an American accent. Which is stupid, as I live in England!

Tears of Blood

Jul 7, 2009
BrotherhoodOfSteel said:
You have sex with barbie dolls. -CS

Stop toughing your teddy bears. -TF2

I've had my share.
Those two are completely hilarious.

OT: I don't generally play online, and when I do I usually don't play with a mic. When I do play with a mic, I generally don't talk, and when I do talk it is generally pleasant and with friends/people I know.

May 28, 2009
Lexodus said:
Thaius said:
"What kind of name is Thaius, you're so stupid."

This said by a guy with a million numbers and "XxX"s in his name. It's nice to have one of the few original names on Xbox Live.
You should have said, "It's Latin for 'Leg'".
I love to invoke Canis Latinicus [http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/CanisLatinicus]. Someone will have a bad name, or perhaps support, for a random example, Eidos. I'll then say to them if I don't like Eidos or whatever it is they support: "Did you know that 'Eidos' derives from the Latin for treachery/villainy/rape?".

It's a lot of fun.

j0z

Apr 23, 2009
johnzaku said:
Also, 9 out of 10 people cannot pronounce 'zaku'

I get "zuko" and "zukuh" the most, and a third being 'zuku'

It's pronounced "zah-koo" o_O
o_O I immediately knew how to pronounce it. Same thing happens with my name, it is NOT pronounced with a long "O" sound, it is prounced with a short "a" sound, "jahz". GET IT RIGHT PEOPLE!

OT- I normally keep a low profile and don't have to deal with that. And I don't have Xbox LIVE.

Jun 11, 2008
There are so many ones but the worst one I have ever heard by anyone and probably the most used is to go get a life which in my experience is usualy used by the person with less kills(although not always the worse player) I still think it is a terrible insult as the two(sometimes me being one in said arguement) are both on a MMO or other online game so it doesn't really sting either person as everyone has a life outside of games.

May 28, 2009
Mr.Tea said:
Lexodus said:
Mr.Tea said:
ColdStorage said:
Timelord91 said:
I was getting shouted at by some french dude on MW2 for accidentally team-killing him.

I am unsure as to what he said, but I am sure it was something profoundly witty and well thought out.
Swearing in French is something to be savoured, your a lucky man to have been sworn at by a French guy, like we don't actually have a translation for "Fuck You".... the direct translation would be "go get ass raped".
Depends if the guy was from France or Quebec... He could've gotten "Va te faire foutre espece de petit encule de fils de pute" from the former or "Mange donc d'la calisse de marde esti de criss de gros cave" from the latter.

ColdStorage said:
We also have a single word for describing pulling your foreskin back, epic.
How can I not know that word? Well, maybe I do know, but I'm drawing a complete blank here...

Incidentally, "Prepuce" is one hell of an ugly word.
Think the word's bad on its own?
Check this out:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Prepuce
[HEADING=2]I hold the Lord's foreskin! Bow before its holiness![/HEADING]

Ridiculous...
Is it just me who can't help saying "Holy Prepuce Batman!"?

Smudge91

Jul 30, 2009
"yeah well....your mum!"
But bless them.
Journeythroughhell said:
"You stupid Russian. Russians are almost fucking retarded."
BTW, that was an argument about Modern Warfare 2. Go figure.
My bf has a friend who used that insult too :S me suspects they are the same person or come from the same gene pool.

Beebo2579

Jun 3, 2009
ColdStorage said:
Timelord91 said:
I was getting shouted at by some french dude on MW2 for accidentally team-killing him.

I am unsure as to what he said, but I am sure it was something profoundly witty and well thought out.
Swearing in French is something to be savoured, your a lucky man to have been sworn at by a French guy, like we don't actually have a translation for "Fuck You".... the direct translation would be "go get ass raped".

We DO??? SWEET I wanna know!
Being bilingual with french and english, I know some swears, but I've never heard of that!

*ahem* anyways The most pathetic insult ever thrown at me was a few weeks ago whilst playing tennis:
SHUT UP YOU'RE DEAF AND NO ONE LIKES YOU!!
it was especially funny cuz the guy who said it had a british accent, which made it sound awesome :)

funguy2121

Oct 20, 2009
neoontime said:
Well yeah, well you're, you're gay man
Ditto this. "Fag," or "yeah, well you're gay." Shows a lack of creativity and intellect as well as a pinch or 2 of pure trailer trash.

T-Bone24

Dec 29, 2008
About the accent stuff, I've been called this american's "hero" on TF2 because of my accent.

I've also been told to "Eat a wheelbarrow full of dicks". Where would you manage to aquire a wheelbarrow full of dicks?

PhantomCritic

May 9, 2009
On MGO once, a guy kept saying he was gonna tea-bag me and like it...but the funny part is how that he shot me point blank and I was still alive, then as I made to knife him and instead of doing teabagging like he proposed to do, I merely saluted.

Resistance205

Jun 3, 2008
ColdStorage said:
Timelord91 said:

I...I love the French. The fact someone has enough time to make a single word for that and introduce it into popular culture so much that it becomes regular use, makes me have a certain respect for the French.

OT: I'm Irish, there's to many to actually go through.

Gaderael

Apr 14, 2009
ColdStorage said:
Timelord91 said:

One of the chracters from the Matrix said best when he spoke of swearing in French, "It's like wiping your arse with silk."