I'M GONNA EAT YOUR MOM!

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Danny Ocean said:
Okay, get this, I called in my care package, then moved away a bit. I got killed, but respawned within a few running seconds of it. I sprint towards it as a team-mate is trying to capture it, and get there and reclaim it just before he can (If it's your own box you capture it much faster.). Fair enough, right? It was my kill streak reward, it's fair enough.

Not for this douchebag! Oooh no!

"Omg ******"
"What? It was MY care package."
"No it wasn't you fucking stealer."
"You think these things just appear out of no-where?"
"****** stealing shit head."
[sup]Some other guy, "Go Cry Some More."[/sup]
"Thank you."
"Fuck you you're a fucking stealer."
"Oh man, you're just hilarious. Seriously mate, just shut up."
"******."
"That's nice dear, now go play."

He then shut up. It felt good.
Worst thing is, even if it was his care package, he would've gotten XP if you would've grabbed it.

Anyway, I actually can't recall being sweared at all. I'm usually not noticeable enough in public games, I tend to stay on my own, and real team oriented games like TF2 and L4D I only play with my clanmates.

AWC Viper

Jun 12, 2008
playing on G-mod.

Me: where's the Jeep?

n00b: in your mums arse.

Me: Seriously?....is that the best you got?

n00b: that's what you sister said last night.

Me: WTF? that doesn't make any sense

n00b: your face doesn't make any sense.

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
someone started shouting at me in leet speak once. That was a little random. And pathetic that he figured out how to speak it.

Guitarmasterx7

Day Pig
Mar 16, 2009
"I'M GOING TO CALL THE POLICE AT YOU" which evolved into "I'M GOING TO COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND KILL YOU!"

This is a little kid's response (he was probably no older than 4 or 5 because he sounded like a little girl) to when I took the sniper in halo that he "called." This wasn't even a team game either, it was in the social "free for all" gametype, so I proceeded to use that sniper to get a killing spree, four of the kills being off him. Apparently he thought that was an illegal heinous act to take a weapon that someone else who isn't on your team wants. and after the game he fucking flipped. If I would've known I would have recorded it, but alas, it was lost.

Borntolose

Aug 18, 2008
Well apparently the kids in mechanics call us "soldering iron lickers". We just call them bitches...

EDIT: Also "I'll fuck you, you fag"

keybird

Jun 1, 2009
It seems that the only insult that other people can come up with is "******"

It's as if people would rather be Hitler than be gay

Quad08

Oct 18, 2009
MW2, Free For All, Killed a guy with a sniper and got:

'You're the motherf***** Anti-Christ of snipers you dumb *****!!'

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
Stupid

Some guy was complaining about my voice, when I told him to just mute me he called me stupid.

I got bored of his rants soon after the incident and muted him.

wilsonscrazybed

thinking about your ugly face
Dec 16, 2007
SextusMaximus said:
Long story short, after a few shots at each other - he said: "I'm Gonna Eat Your MOM!"
I seriously haven't laughed this hard in years. Thank you for sharing that. I am sure that it wasn't intended to be, but seriously that's hilarious.

As for funny insults: I was playing BF2142 with a buddy, and we had some jerk who was trying to make me teamkill him (if you teamkill in bf games you lose points) joined our squad and started in with the nastiness in faux-ebonics. My friend (who is much cleverer than I) asked him "Where are you from?" in the tone of voice that denoted interest, enough so that the guy dropped his guard long enough to say, "Tampa!" before my friend said "Well that explains it" and booted him out of the squad.

Pielikey

Jul 31, 2009
Any insult. They're childish. But of course just randomly saying "YOUR MOM" is a pretty pathetic insult. Like, my mom WHAT? Apparently just, my mom.

EDIT:
AWC Viper said:
playing on G-mod.

Me: where's the Jeep?

n00b: in your mums arse.

Me: Seriously?....is that the best you got?

n00b: that's what you sister said last night.

Me: WTF? that doesn't make any sense

n00b: your face doesn't make any sense.
Yeah, well, you know how the Garry's mod community is.
"I'M BEING UNIQUE BY TYPING IN ALL CAPS AND BEING THE SAME AS EVERYONE ELSE NOOB
mommy can we go get some ice creams"

Lemon Of Life

Jul 8, 2009
Oh oh oh a 'clan' on MW2 (which was entirely composed of northeners) was playing on my team, and (my GT is the same as my user name here) they thought it hilarious to call me 'Lemon Of Fythe'. I could practically hear the high fives going around the room for that witty pun.

Caliostro

Headhunter
Jan 23, 2008
Wasder said:
The trick is to really get them to believe you.

I don't get why "my mom's dead..." thing works on people... Whenever I go down the "I fucked your mother" route, generally facetiously and if possible done with a TF2 Spy voice(even though more often than not they take it seriously), and I'm met with a "my mom's dead" comeback I generally reply something along the lines of "I know :D", "Now she is" or "And if she wasn't she'd die of shame thanks to you".

@OP: Worst insult ever... I don't know, they're all generally uninspired. "Fag!" probably... Simply because it's sooo generic.

ShadeOfRed

Jan 20, 2008
"I'll shake my ass at you!"
Now, I'm pretty sure I misheard the guy, but my entire Halo 3 Party started using that as our default threat for the rest of the match.

This-is-Hip-Hop

Feb 21, 2009
I have been called just about all imaginable Black Slurs, besides the most obvious one, this phenomenom says two things about Playstation Network. one being that they are a bunch of hypocritical 'Non-Racist because I don't say THAT word' and two, they have a bit of creativity in them.

-This-is-Hip-Hop

Thaius

Mar 5, 2008
"What kind of name is Thaius, you're so stupid."

This said by a guy with a million numbers and "XxX"s in his name. It's nice to have one of the few original names on Xbox Live.

kazork

Oct 16, 2007
knight of some random number said:
Simply the words "Your Mother." I never quite understood what that was suppose to mean, what am trying to say is. "I could be having an argument with someone, and the next thing they say is, Your Mother." What does my mother have to do with the conversation in the first place?
I also never understoud why it would be insulting to make a your mother joke. You aren not insulting me! you are insulting my mother and i couldn't care less!

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
Alright, I'm gonna go into the first free for all I see, and piss someone off, get them to insult me, and post it here.

I'LL BE BACK!

But so far, it has been, "British fag! You're the reason for 9/11."
Speaks for itself.

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
Caliostro said:
Wasder said:
The trick is to really get them to believe you.

I don't get why "my mom's dead..." thing works on people... Whenever I go down the "I fucked your mother" route, generally facetiously and if possible done with a TF2 Spy voice(even though more often than not they take it seriously), and I'm met with a "my mom's dead" comeback I generally reply something along the lines of "I know :D", "Now she is" or "And if she wasn't she'd die of shame thanks to you".
I still try to push it and see if I can get them to believe me. It's just so funny when it works.