I'm in need need of some new tunes Escapists

DeASplode

Nov 26, 2009
Ghostwise said:
Jazoni89 said:
Hello Guys I have been wanting some new and exciting songs and was wondering if you my fellow escapists can help me with your music knowledge and your cunning ears to show me some amazing songs for my hearing pleasure.

Here's My preferences

Yay
Rock, Heavy rock, Alt Rock, Grunge, Nu-Metal, Alt Metal, Metal core, Screamo (depends what it is), Drum and base, Electronica, Videogame OST, Dubstep, Dance (depends what it is) and Rap (depends what it is).

Nay
Heavy Metal, Death Metal, Techno, Trance, Doom Metal, Pop, Country, Classical, and R and B.

Edit: Sorry wrong board how do i ask mods to move it?
Reading this makes me feel old lol. I mean seriously....I have no idea wtf Video Game OST, Dubstep, Screamo, Metal Core, Alt Metal or Nu-metal is. WTF is it? Couldn't those "types" of music just not fall into another category?
Video Game OST = Original Soundtrack. So the Sonic the Hedgehog theme for example.

OT: Combichrist?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPW-uWslRbE

Embedding NEVER works for me.

Jazoni89

Dec 24, 2008
Daystar Clarion said:
Rage to this *****!

I used to be a huge Enter Shikari fan but now im not really.

Too many scene kids go to their concerts mate. I felt very old that day when I went to see them.

Elhueno

Jul 29, 2008
Really really been into some Jericco (small australian prog rock band) and Sydonia at the moment. Sydonia is the larger of the two and have toured with lamb of god, Korn i think slipknot and some others. Definitley both worth checking out

Dec 14, 2009
Jazoni89 said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Rage to this *****!

I used to be a huge Enter Shikari fan but now im not really.

Too many scene kids go to their concerts mate. I felt very old that day when I went to see them.
Meh, I like bands for their music, I don't really care who else likes them.