I'm Just Sick of It

Mittens The Kitten

Dec 19, 2010
You're sick of something, sick of hearing about it, sick of everyone having an opinion about it and you just don't wan't to hear about it in the news or on the internet anymore.
What is it?

anthony87

Aug 13, 2009
People moaning about the new Devil May Cry game.

Then again I've been looking at Youtube comments so I kinda brought it on myself.

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
Douche Bags, but I think I share that opinion with most others, too.

Why do they get all of the girls, anyway?

Furioso

Jun 16, 2009
Why is ____ so popular type threads, unbelievably annoying and a breeding ground for flame wars, I really do hate them

Xeraxis

Aug 7, 2011
The whole MW3 vs. BF3. Why won't people shut up about it? Some will get CoD, some will get BF3, some will even get both. Stop trolling each other and get over it. Happens all the damn time.

Also, Skyrim. Even though I have no prior experience with The Elder Scrolls series, and the one coming up looks cool, stop acting like this game is the second coming of Christ. We get it already.

Simeon Ivanov

Jun 2, 2011
I'm sick of having to wait for games! Deus Ex 3, Serious Sam 3 BFE, Saints Row the Third, Mass Effect 3 (sorry for the guy above me) Diablo FUCKING III, Assassin's Creed Revelations, Darkness II, RAGE etc.

PunkyMcGee

A Clever Title
Apr 5, 2010
Mydogisblue said:
My Little Pony.

Might as well get that out of the way.
I'm sick of people like you. What's wrong with people liking a cartoon anyway? Stop the hate man.

Sjakie

Feb 17, 2010
people not looking further then their nose and taking all info presented to them for true!
Learn to have some reservations and be critical of what you read/hear/see!

Drenaje1

Aug 6, 2011
Console wars, my game beats your game, anything that has to do with FOX news, 9 year olds with mics, anyone who thinks I should cheer up about my future.

Dendio

Mar 24, 2010
Sick of hearing about Mass effect 3.

There are spoilers everywhere. I'm going to buy the game anyway so I don't need to read/hear about it every day from now until launch.