i'm making a zombie game any ideas for names?

JokerCrowe

Nov 12, 2009
Deft 4 Lead?

Read Dising?

The Deadening?

If it's a true blue zombie game, the title can be a really stupid pun, or just what it is. Like House of the Dead: Overkill. [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/600-House-of-the-Dead-Overkill]
I don't think the title is the hard part in making a videogame :p

ZaxqZombie

Jul 19, 2010
Pegghead said:
Wait, is this just an idea of yours or are you actually working on it, because if it's the former you might want to change the title.

Hmmm, maybe you should set it in the old west and call it dead dead redemption. But in all seriousness a good name could only be found if we knew more about the feel of the game rather than just being told it's set ten years after something that isn't going to happen in a combined earth with Sam Hall (don't worry, generic names and zombie games go together like peaches and cream).
now yer gettin it man haah (sam hall is the name of a johnny cash song btw) its not like left 4 dead it has an actual story with depth in plot and charecters. i plan to make it into a trillogy and yes im going to microsoft next year to work on it but i need to get the ground work togather now. it also involves human enemies as well(things that shootback)i dont realy want to give too much of it away on the forum so it doesnt spoil the plot but if ya wanna know more message me

alliedlama

Nov 18, 2009
How about something like:
-"Rotten"
-"A Grave Mistake" (This one is kind of a joke)
-"Deadworld"
or -"The Aftermath"

ZaxqZombie

Jul 19, 2010
Phenom828 said:
Deft 4 Lead?

Read Dising?

The Deadening?

If it's a true blue zombie game, the title can be a really stupid pun, or just what it is. Like House of the Dead: Overkill. [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/600-House-of-the-Dead-Overkill]
I don't think the title is the hard part in making a videogame :p
haha to make a serious one it is

ZaxqZombie

Jul 19, 2010
alliedlama said:
How about something like:
-"Rotten"
-"A Grave Mistake" (This one is kind of a joke)
-"Deadworld"
or -"The Aftermath"
hmmmmm i like rotten thats a goodin i think aftermath is already taken :(

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
bak00777 said:
Jarl said:
Icy Lemon said:
Spuds McKenzie and the devious dead

You know you want to.
I'm with this guy. It'd sell like hot cakes!
Im with you guys aswell, that sounds like a badass name.
I'm with these cool kids.

And as the "law of cool" states, I fully endorse anything Icy lemon from this day forth!.

ZaxqZombie

Jul 19, 2010
i
Kwil said:
A console, zombie, FPS, set in a post-apocalyptic America?

Howzabout -- Wanna Be Left 4 Dead
fuck left 4 dead that game is...ok i guess but anyways i forgot to mention it takes place in europe and asia and the trillogy ends cleaning up america

Da_Schwartz

Jul 15, 2008
Wait you don't like left for dead..SO yours is going to be the ZOmbie FPS with heart soul and a story...I don't understand. Trying to make a zombie game to top L4D is like trying to make a superior no named side scrolling title about a plumber who eats mushrooms and saves the princess.
It just can't be done. Not that L4D is the greatest game of all time. But it pretty much has the zombie market covered, and is the mark for all other zombie games..Probably for a very very long time.

The Austin

Jul 20, 2009
ZaxqZombie said:
its set about ten years after 2012, america is collapsed and all nations are combined. it has slow and fast zombies.
How about one of these:

10 Years After
Collapse
Fall of Nations
Rise of Nation
Undead Alliance
Apocolypsis

.... So if you're making a shooter for consoles I assume you're working with a company, yes?
We would appreciate some detail.

Silent observer

Jun 18, 2009
Promise me now, in front of all these witnesses, that you'll call the second installment in this trilogy:

[insert original name here] 2: Electric Boogaloo!

Da_Schwartz

Jul 15, 2008
MrShowerHead said:
"Final Frontier"

Just think about it
Space zombies? There ya go make a game abotu undead!!! in space !!! and throw in a story and a lil survivor horror call it like...undead space of something! That's never been done b4.

ZaxqZombie

Jul 19, 2010
The Austin said:
ZaxqZombie said:
its set about ten years after 2012, america is collapsed and all nations are combined. it has slow and fast zombies.
How about one of these:

10 Years After
Collapse
Fall of Nations
Rise of Nation
Undead Alliance
Apocolypsis

.... So if you're making a shooter for consoles I assume you're working with a company, yes?
We would appreciate some detail.
well its just microsoft for now but i will be transferred to a company of (mostly)my choosing (knowing the ol'VP of microsoft has its advantages) so idk which to pick yet

ZaxqZombie

Jul 19, 2010
Da_Schwartz said:
MrShowerHead said:
"Final Frontier"

Just think about it
Space zombies? There ya go make a game abotu undead!!! in space !!! and throw in a story and a lil survivor horror call it like...undead space of something! That's never been done b4.
dude...DEADSPACE! its already happened man

ZaxqZombie

Jul 19, 2010
Silent observer said:
Promise me now, in front of all these witnesses, that you'll call the second installment in this trilogy:

[insert original name here] 2: Electric Boogaloo!
haha if i dont get sued ill put it on the multiplayer menu

manythings

Nov 7, 2009
ZaxqZombie said:
Hannan4mitch said:
ZaxqZombie said:
Dead-mocracy
(just kidding)
Nation of the Dead?
well thats more of a george a romaro thang lol and the zombies are all over the world but thanx
Independence Dead could be the final one.