i'm making a zombie game any ideas for names?

Folio

Jun 11, 2010
National Extermination
Dead Ringer
Will of Frenzy
Frenzy Fire
Mutual
Flesh and Bone

And I've run out of steam. This is all I got in about 5 minutes. Anything good?

ZaxqZombie

Jul 19, 2010
Folio said:
National Extermination
Dead Ringer
Will of Frenzy
Frenzy Fire
Mutual
Flesh and Bone

flesh and bone is good...lol where the helled mutual come from?

asgardmothership

Jan 17, 2010
Uh... well most names have been taken in one form or another but here are some wild stabs in the dark, it could be alot of things really, since you haven't given much info.

Outbreak
The Ravaged
The Shambling
Code: Evac
Lock n' Load
Shoot for the Head
Survival

or something crazier like:
Zompocalypse
Another Zombie Game

I could carry on spitballing like this for hours....

Tenkage

May 28, 2010
ZaxqZombie said:
Tenkage said:
Grave USA
hmmm well grave its self is good...is it taken?
I'm not sure, how about

Zombie Hunter USA, then if the game is good and gets a sequal you can call it Zombie hunter Africa, zombie hunter Asia, and so on

RobCoxxy

Feb 22, 2009
ZaxqZombie said:
BRILLIANT! cept the charecters name is sam hall sorry bud :'(
Change it to Spuds then. Or it's Sam "Spuds" McKenzie. Sorted.
then you can call it "Spuds McKenzie..." and still be happy.

MrShowerHead

Jun 28, 2010
Hell of Hall (?)
Until It Sleeps
Restless Souls
Cure of Dead
Another Way To Die
Place To Die
The Aftermath

ZaxqZombie

Jul 19, 2010
Tenkage said:
ZaxqZombie said:
Tenkage said:
Grave USA
I'm not sure, how about

Zombie Hunter USA, then if the game is good and gets a sequal you can call it Zombie hunter Africa, zombie hunter Asia, and so on
trillogy goes europe-begining of asia, end of asia-africa, then south america-usa

PAGEToap44

Jul 16, 2008
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.106759-Zombie-Survival-Guide-game#1757163

This is a thread I've posted around the site a few times, and I think it has some good ideas. If you want to make a more original game go with this. But if it's just an FPS you want... Meh. Take a look anyway.

Folio

Jun 11, 2010
ZaxqZombie said:
Folio said:
National Extermination
Dead Ringer
Will of Frenzy
Frenzy Fire
Mutual
Flesh and Bone

flesh and bone is good...lol where the helled mutual come from?
I thought Mutual was the best one. Because sometimes you do something where 'the feeling is mutual.' It's quite a conflicting name with multiple meanings. You are saving countries you might not have liked. So killing the locals that try to kill you will be 'mutual'. (In a sarcastic sense.) Otherwise you would save your own country, meaning that ending someones horrendous life as a zombie means that you are doing something good. And you pat yourself on the back. (So people will thank you that you are here, the feeling will be mutual.)

Tenkage

May 28, 2010
ZaxqZombie said:
Tenkage said:
ZaxqZombie said:
Tenkage said:
Grave USA
I'm not sure, how about

trillogy goes europe-begining of asia, end of asia-africa, then south america-usa
Hmm I see. I suppose Grave could be a simple game title. Its like the original games with one name, Doom, Quake to name a few.

ZaxqZombie

Jul 19, 2010
PAGEToap44 said:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.106759-Zombie-Survival-Guide-game#1757163

This is a thread I've posted around the site a few times, and I think it has some good ideas. If you want to make a more original game go with this. But if it's just an FPS you want... Meh. Take a look anyway.
thanks man thisle it is an fps but its gonna have a creative story, weapon,charecters, and enemies so i plan to bring something new to the table as apposed to "zombies kill grr mad!!!!"