i'm making a zombie game any ideas for names?

ZaxqZombie

Jul 19, 2010
Tenkage said:
ZaxqZombie said:
Tenkage said:
ZaxqZombie said:
Tenkage said:
Grave USA
hmmm well grave its self is good...is it taken?
I'm not sure, how about

Zombie Hunter USA, then if the game is good and gets a sequal you can call it Zombie hunter Africa, zombie hunter Asia, and so on
trillogy goes europe-begining of asia, end of asia-africa, then south america-usa
Hmm I see. I suppose Grave could be a simple game title. Its like the original games with one name, Doom, Quake to name a few.
yeah i kinda wanted it short and sweet so grave and rotten are the 2 im thinkin now any more guys?

Silent observer

Jun 18, 2009
ZaxqZombie said:
Silent observer said:
Promise me now, in front of all these witnesses, that you'll call the second installment in this trilogy:

[insert original name here] 2: Electric Boogaloo!
haha if i dont get sued ill put it on the multiplayer menu
That's good enough for me :D

Tenkage

May 28, 2010
If it does become a console shooter I be willing to try it, but one thing, if you do call it Grave, Just mention in the Credits that Tenkage helped think of the name, put it in tiny letters that you need a microscope to see for all I care LOL

ZaxqZombie

Jul 19, 2010
Folio said:
ZaxqZombie said:
Folio said:
National Extermination
Dead Ringer
Will of Frenzy
Frenzy Fire
Mutual
Flesh and Bone

And I've run out of steam. This is all I got in about 5 minutes. Anything good?
flesh and bone is good...lol where the helled mutual come from?
I thought Mutual was the best one. Because sometimes you do something where 'the feeling is mutual.' It's quite a conflicting name with multiple meanings. You are saving countries you might not have liked. So killing the locals that try to kill you will be 'mutual'. (In a sarcastic sense.) Otherwise you would save your own country, meaning that ending someones horrendous life as a zombie means that you are doing something good. And you pat yourself on the back. (So people will thank you that you are here, the feeling will be mutual.)
wow man thats pretty deep hmmmm im not sure if people will get it though but i may try to fit that somewhere in the game if ya dont mind

ZaxqZombie

Jul 19, 2010
Tenkage said:
If it does become a console shooter I be willing to try it, but one thing, if you do call it Grave, Just mention in the Credits that Tenkage helped think of the name, put it in tiny letters that you need a microscope to see for all I care LOL
aight bud i plan on making this happen lol ive been workin on the story since i was a kid rotfl

MrShowerHead

Jun 28, 2010
More names, let's see......

Creeping Death(I just love rip off names from songs)
Highway To Hell (Okay, I stop)
Black Rain
Blood of the Rest

Or....
Sam Hall and the Drunken Lullabies

The Austin

Jul 20, 2009
ZaxqZombie said:
The Austin said:
ZaxqZombie said:
its set about ten years after 2012, america is collapsed and all nations are combined. it has slow and fast zombies.
How about one of these:

10 Years After
Collapse
Fall of Nations
Rise of Nation
Undead Alliance
Apocolypsis

.... So if you're making a shooter for consoles I assume you're working with a company, yes?
We would appreciate some detail.
well its just microsoft for now but i will be transferred to a company of (mostly)my choosing (knowing the ol'VP of microsoft has its advantages) so idk which to pick yet
Well, I wish you luck. I've been looking for a good console Zombie game, and I know that a lot of other people have been too.

ZaxqZombie

Jul 19, 2010
The Austin said:
ZaxqZombie said:
The Austin said:
ZaxqZombie said:
its set about ten years after 2012, america is collapsed and all nations are combined. it has slow and fast zombies.
How about one of these:

10 Years After
Collapse
Fall of Nations
Rise of Nation
Undead Alliance
Apocolypsis

.... So if you're making a shooter for consoles I assume you're working with a company, yes?
We would appreciate some detail.
well its just microsoft for now but i will be transferred to a company of (mostly)my choosing (knowing the ol'VP of microsoft has its advantages) so idk which to pick yet
Well, I wish you luck. I've been looking for a good console Zombie game, and I know that a lot of other people have been too.
i plan to deliver my friend and the multiplayer will also (hopefully) be a COD killer or at least equal!

ZaxqZombie

Jul 19, 2010
T-Bone24 said:
Those Cantankerous Corpses!

It'll be wacky.
that may be the most awsome non serious names yet haah hmmm maybe thats what ill call the hord mode part of mp :p

ZaxqZombie

Jul 19, 2010
T-Bone24 said:
Those Cantankerous Corpses!

It'll be wacky.
hmmm that may be the greates nonserious one yet! mmmaybe ill make that the name of the "hord mode" part of mp.....

ZaxqZombie

Jul 19, 2010
Qeltar said:
Is this your first game?

- Q
well yes and no because i work part time with a small company call difference games and i put their games togather and post them on sites nuthin big but this will be my first "real game"