i'm making a zombie game any ideas for names?

Sinclair Solutions

Jul 22, 2010
I like something like "World of the Damned". But I also like short titles like "The End" or "The Damned". "Survival: 2022" is a bit more sci-fi sounding. Ooh, how about "Trail of Blood"?

Daedalus1942

Jun 26, 2009
ZaxqZombie said:
ello im currently working on a consol zombie fps game and i need ideas on what to name it. any help would be appreciated thanks. its set about ten years after 2012, america is collapsed and all nations are combined. it has slow and fast zombies and human enemies(things that shoot back). takes place in europe and asia and (its a trillogy) ends in america. i dont want to reveal much plot info so i dont spoil it, if ya realy need to know message me. and please stop telling me im copying fuckin left 4 dead this is going to be much better and deeper than that and besides its not like its origional.
What about Corpse Nation? I think it has a nice ring to it.

Okuu_Fusion

Jul 14, 2010
How about:

2012+ (or 2012PLUS)
Dining Out with the Dead
Grave Days
Yet Life Goes On...
Dead World

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
How much of the game is actually done? Because the majority of people who try to make games get next to nowhere (read: a friend of mine).

Tucker154

Jul 20, 2009
Da_Schwartz said:
MrShowerHead said:
"Final Frontier"

Just think about it
Space zombies? There ya go make a game abotu undead!!! in space !!! and throw in a story and a lil survivor horror call it like...undead space of something! That's never been done b4.
Dead Space isnt zombies....

Tucker154

Jul 20, 2009
MrShowerHead said:
Another Way To Die
Dont no if you relize this, but Another Way to Die is a new song by Disturbed. So its my duty as both a zombie fan and Disturbed fan to fully support this!

Lucane

Mar 24, 2008
Zombie Roit?
(If the ten years after 2012 part is story related...)
Z-Day: 10 years later

Z-Day: (Insert main Hero/Heroine name here)'s Story.

2022: Where were you 10 years ago

Welcome to D.o.Z.: A Decade of Zombies (Or just D.o.Z.)

Z.P. Zero Punctuation Zombie Planet

that's all I got.

MrShowerHead

Jun 28, 2010
Tucker154 said:
MrShowerHead said:
Another Way To Die
Dont no if you relize this, but Another Way to Die is a new song by Disturbed. So its my duty as both a zombie fan and Disturbed fan to fully support this!
Hey, another Disturbed fan, yeah! I know the song, don't worry :)