I'm not a grammar Nazi, but...

antidonkey

Dec 10, 2009
What gets me is when the term "Grammar Nazi" gets used when it's actually a matter of diction. If the wrong word is used it is not a grammar issue. I say we bring forth a new term. I shall be "Diction Gestapo".

Hahahah. Captcha is funny....Spasm Anytime.

darkfox85

May 6, 2011
Okay. I?m sick to my back teeth of idiots complaining about Grammar Nazis.

In life there?s no easy way to correct someone other than to correct them. If someone does correct you it?s natural to presume they are being a little smug atop a high horse but there?s nothing that can be done about that. Develop thicker skin and accept that for the first time in your life you were wrong.

Grammar is very important to communication, especially written communication which we are all currently using. Of course there are reasonable parameters, hell, there are at least three points in what I?m typing that might not strictly be grammatically perfect, but really, if you don?t know the difference between ?you?re? and ?your? or ?there?, ?their?, and ?they?re?... then you don?t exist ? because no one truly ?knows that they don?t know? in a matter such as this ? they are simply mistaken, and they look like fools.

I would urge you listen to these anti-semites and strive for a reasonable degree of accuracy of grammar and mind. After all, none of us know everything.

thelastone

Nov 4, 2010
darkfox85 said:
Okay. I'm sick to my back teeth of idiots complaining about Grammar Nazis.

In life there's no easy way to correct someone other than to correct them. If someone does correct you it's natural to presume they are being a little smug atop a high horse but there's nothing that can be done about that. Develop thicker skin and accept that for the first time in your life you were wrong.
Hear, hear!