I'm pretty sure I got caught...

triggrhappy94

Apr 24, 2010
So, last night I was hanging out at a friends house. I was staying over there until midnight, because "tonight's a school," my mom claims, because I'm taking a BYU class online. Well, after his parents go to bed, we descided to get the pipe, grinder, oil, and everything else. His parents don't care, they just don't want the house smelling. We went through a total of two bowls, one like five minutes before leaving. When I get home, my mom's still up working, and she commented on the smell. I denied all the questions she asked, trying to act as normal as possible, then went to bed.
This morning, I stayed in bed as long as I could trying to avoid her. I got up right as she left for work. Her tone of voice was neccesarily comforting, but it was angry. Now I'm sitting at home alone, wondering if I really got caught.
For the sake of discussion, if you don't already have anything to comment: Any suggestions on how to play it off?

Please don't just say, "Well you're stupid" that gets us no where and its not nice.

EDIT: I didn't think I'd have to come out and say what I meant by "everything else"

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
The smell can transfer pretty easily. If she knows your friend does it, you can say he and his house have the smell and it could've rubbed off on you.

This coming from someone who really doesn't know what the hell the pipe, grinder, and oil are, but I'm assuming drugs. Well, that's obvious, but whatever. Any kind of smoke transfers easily.

Hosker

Aug 13, 2010
Pipe, grinder, oil, and everything else? Eh? Is this some kind of new slang I'm not familiar with?

triggrhappy94

Apr 24, 2010
Phlakes said:
The smell can transfer pretty easily. If she knows your friend does it, you can say he and his house have the smell and it could've rubbed off on you.

This coming from someone who really doesn't know what the hell the pipe, grinder, and oil are, but I'm assuming drugs. Well, that's obvious, but whatever. Any kind of smoke transfers easily.
Now that you say it, I'm sure I thought of that last night, but just didn't remember. It's a good idea.
Also if you care, a pipe is a little glass thing you smoke out of, a grinder is used to grind up buds so they're more easily smoked, and oil is THC oil, so its more potent, also more likely to catch on fire.

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
triggrhappy94 said:
Phlakes said:

Now that you say it, I'm sure I thought of that last night, but just didn't remember. It's a good idea.
Also if you care, a pipe is a little glass thing you smoke out of, a grinder is used to grind up buds so they're more easily smoked, and oil is THC oil, so its more potent, also more likely to catch on fire.
Alright, that makes sense now. I've just never heard THC called anything other than THC.

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
If you drove intoxicated or with someone who was, you dun goofed pretty bad. If that's the case, ask her if she could give you a ride the next time you couldn't get one from someone who wasn't high/drunk.

If not, just tell her you tried it and it hurt your lungs.