I'm sorry, you have forfeited your right to complain.

feather240

Jul 16, 2009
Kanazuchi said:
I've got one friend who dresses in extremely sexy costumes at anime conventions, then complains that she gets creepy stalkers. C'mon, put some clothes on!
No... That's not the solution... <.<

canadamus_prime said:
Trivun said:
Anyone complaining about any form of entertainment does not, EVER, have the right to do so unless they've witnessed that entertainment for themselves. Main case in point, nobody has the right to complain about Twilight unless they read the books or saw the films for themselves. And by that I mean sat through it, not just given up halfway saying it's shit. Committ to something if you want to earn the right to complain about it.

Same goes for Halo, Uwe Boll movies, and pretty much anything else.
That is why you'll never hear me complaining about Twilight. However I will complain about people complaining about Twilight. Seriously... AUUUUUUUGH!!
...and that's why I finished Twilight.

sigma83

Oct 26, 2009
If you ban books, films, art that contradicts your culture, you lose any right to complain when France / Belgium bans clothing that contradicts theirs.

Dr. Whiggs

Jan 12, 2008
Blindswordmaster said:
There are just certain situations, where you forfeit your right to ***** about it. Ex: You refused to buy flood insurance, though you could afford it and you live in a flood zone. Your house is damaged in a flood. You don't get to complain there. If you have no one to blame but yourself in a situation, you can't complain about it. End of story.*End Rant.
It's my goddamn right as an American. That's the principle this country was founded on.

Dr. Whiggs

Jan 12, 2008
Trivun said:
Anyone complaining about any form of entertainment does not, EVER, have the right to do so unless they've witnessed that entertainment for themselves. Main case in point, nobody has the right to complain about Twilight unless they read the books or saw the films for themselves. And by that I mean sat through it, not just given up halfway saying it's shit. Committ to something if you want to earn the right to complain about it.

I think dogfighting is disgusting. Yet I have never seen a pitbull tear another dog's throat out.

Your premise is flawed.

tomvw

Feb 5, 2009
Shannon Baber said:
I would hope it dosen't go flying off anywhere.(buh doo chi) The goverment dumped a project that would have provided alot of jobs, for our area 0_o
Eh, I doubt it, since the Belgian government seems to be unable to make any smart decisions,
sigma83 said:
If you ban books, films, art that contradicts your culture, you lose any right to complain when France / Belgium bans clothing that contradicts theirs.
except for this one.
Your government is probably a bit smarter.

Iron Lightning

Lightweight Extreme
Oct 19, 2009
dbungus2000 said:
If you make a sandwich and you don't check the expiration date on the pickle and you get HIV, then you have no right to complain
I dunno... I'm pretty sure I have a right to complain if someone with AIDS at the pickle factory is bleeding (or perhaps ejaculating) into the pickle jar.

More on Topic: You have no right to complain about airplane food in coach, you silly cheap bastards.

MasterSparks

Jun 3, 2010
Parents who want to censor things instead of taking the time to learn how to protect their children with easy parental filters that are implemented in every TV, every cable box, and every game console.

asinann

Apr 28, 2008
Kanazuchi said:
I've got one friend who dresses in extremely sexy costumes at anime conventions, then complains that she gets creepy stalkers. C'mon, put some clothes on!
As an aside to this, I'm getting tired of women that dress in ways that say "Look at me and the clothes I'm wearing that shows everything except what it must cover to remain legal!" then complain when someone they don't want looking at them looks.

swolf

May 3, 2010
teh_pwning_dude said:
StBishop said:
2. Haven't experienced a portion of life (Never had a job, never went to uni, never finished Highschool, Never served in Armed Forces etc.) = Don't rag on it or say it's easy/unnecissary.
So I'm not allowed to complain about terrorism because I've never been a terrorist?
I don't think he's saying that you can't be against it, at least, I wouldn't say that. Just don't say that it's easy or unnecessary.

swolf

May 3, 2010
MasterSparks said:
Parents who want to censor things instead of taking the time to learn how to protect their children with easy parental filters that are implemented in every TV, every cable box, and every game console.
Or buy games "M" rated games for their child without worrying about it because "it's a game so it must be for kids durr de durp"

bushwhacker2k

Jan 27, 2009
rockingnic said:
Mine is, if you buy games used, you have no right to complain about the quality of the game or the developers since you're contributing to them.
...I'm not entirely sure I understand what you're saying... it sounds like you're saying if I buy a used game and it sucks then I have no right to complain... why? If a game looks good and it turns out to be a flaming sack of shite then I'm going to complain, why wouldn't I?

Dr. Whiggs said:
Trivun said:

I think dogfighting is disgusting. Yet I have never seen a pitbull tear another dog's throat out.

Your premise is flawed.
Damn good argument :D

Also I haven't read or seen Twilight or New Moon and I have no intention to do so because I've heard it blows chunks. I can't speak personally but from what I've heard from people I trust it sounds god awful, thanks fer your time :)

Oh, felt like adding I decided Halo was sweet before I played it because my friends told me it was sweet and guess what? It was sweet :D

Dr. Whiggs

Jan 12, 2008
bushwhacker2k said:
Also I haven't read or seen Twilight or New Moon and I have no intention to do so because I've heard it blows chunks. I can't speak personally but from what I've heard from people I trust it sounds god awful, thanks fer your time :)
That's a shame, you're missing out on some of the greatest comedies in recent memory.

Plurralbles

Jan 12, 2010
um, sometimes things just randomly flood and normal home insurance doesn't cover it.

No one ever knows when their sumppump will randomly crap out.

Happened to my own family and it sucked. Lost quite a bit of carpet(that was about it).

Anyway, I think the people who go out of their way to ***** at smokers and drnkers dont' deserve to complain because their stressing out about and needing to control others all the time will kill them a lot sooner than my quadyearly cigar.

dariuskyne

Oct 28, 2009
canadamus_prime said:
Trivun said:

That is why you'll never hear me complaining about Twilight. However I will complain about people complaining about Twilight. Seriously... AUUUUUUUGH!!
I also agree, which is why I usually report "reviews" on netflix as innapropriate because they usually go like this: " i just couldn't sit through it i got to the ten minute mark and had to shut it off! WASTE of time!!11!1!" (sorry i cannot bring myself to spell like they did seriously) but it's nice to know i can complain, since I read the book and watched the movie.

Shru1kan

Dec 10, 2009
StBishop said:
1. Don't Vote = Don't complain about the government
Oh my god a thousand times this. I have this aunt who wont shut the hell up about politics but SHE CAN'T VOTE. It's not like they wont let her, she's lived in America for 25 years and refuses to be a full citizen. One of these days... not gonna listen to it... gr... republicans...

Anything relationship-wise when you have been warned or ignored signs.

Blindswordmaster

Dec 28, 2009
Trivun said:

I honestly tried to watch New Moon, but I had to stop after my eyes started to bleed! I believe hemorrhaging from my face gives me the right to complain.

Sougo

Mar 20, 2010
Complain all you want, about anything you want to...

I'm not bloody well listening either way.