I'm starting to question why anyone lives in California

Kwak

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2014
Country
I hadn't heard antifa conspiracy theories! Those a real thing?
Saw a comment on an NPR facebook article on climate change accusing them of being part of a deliberate campaign of evil that included being in league with antifa arson fires, meaning the fires themselves are a deliberate strategy of the UN Agenda 21 NWO, or whatever the fuck these reptile-brains have chosen to believe instead of actual reality.

God I hope they all literally die within the year, I fucking despise these scum.

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
Saw a comment on an NPR facebook article on climate change accusing them of being part of a deliberate campaign of evil that included being in league with antifa arson fires, meaning the fires themselves are a deliberate strategy of the UN Agenda 21 NWO, or whatever the fuck these reptile-brains have chosen to believe instead of actual reality.

God I hope they all literally die within the year, I fucking despise these scum.
Climate Change is a conspiracy to take away their hamburgers and pickup trucks. :rolleyes:
Something Something China Something Something Obama Something Something.

"And that's why there's a triangle on the money!"

Eacaraxe

Elite Member
Legacy
May 28, 2020
Country
United States
You gotta learn how to fight fire with fire, or troll them to the point they crack under the weight of their own doublethink.

Climate change denial is a conspiracy by NWO globalists to cull the Earth's population once automation matures. Antarctica is off-limits by international law, to ensure the world's wealthy have an unspoiled continent to retreat to, already terraformed, while the rest of the planet burns, starves, and dies in war. Why do you think the global seed vaults are in the arctic?

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
I will survive , considering my state is most likely going to be the only thing left after the fall of the roman empire 2.0.
So what you are saying this was all a conspiracy by Texas secessionist to make America crumble so Texas would be all that is left standing?

Last edited:

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
So what you are saying this was all a conspiracy by Texas sensationalists to make America crumble so Texas would be all that is left standing?
lel Texas is the prime candidate for it. independent power grid, plentiful local resources, etc.

Shadyside

Bad Hombre
Legacy
Aug 20, 2020
On top of your sister
Country
Republic of Texas
lel Texas is the prime candidate for it. independent power grid, plentiful local resources, etc.
That's why I'm very comfortable here. We get lots of refugees from California and New York trying to escape taxes and high living costs.

So what you are saying this was all a conspiracy by Texas sensationalists to make America crumble so Texas would be all that is left standing?
That's right! The Republic of Texas will rise again!!!

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
That's why I'm very comfortable here. We get lots of refugees from California and New York trying to escape taxes and high living costs.

That's right! The Republic of Texas will rise again!!!
And I didn't even have to go back and fix my autocorrect to secessionist * for you to get that! HAHA! Those dam rednecks are at it again...

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
I'm hearing that Oregon is currently experiencing the combined powers of fog and smoke with an AQI of 500+. That's...fun.

Also, I don't think I've ever seen an AQI of 999, but here you go:

1600035115392.png

So if lil devils was in Happy Camp California she would probably die instantly.

Reactions: lil devils x

09philj

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 31, 2015
I'm hearing that Oregon is currently experiencing the combined powers of fog and smoke with an AQI of 500+. That's...fun.

View attachment 882

Anything above 301 is considered an immediate health hazard, and the scale isn't meant to go past 500. Never mind people with respiratory problems, healthy people wouldn't last long without a mask.

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA

View attachment 882

Ded Kit.jpg

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐

View attachment 882

Yes, yes I would. It wouldn't even take that though. Hopefully, since Revnak is determined to be the pig like that that stays in his home to spite the inferno, he is staying indoors and has turned his fan into air air filter by now with one of those DIY videos I linked above or has some sort of air purification system going on so this doesn't kill him too. People usually just think about the immediate impact of the fire, but breathing in all that polluted air AFTER the fire can do long term damage to your lungs cause other health complications depending on what chemicals are in the air they are breathing there. When the air can kill you, you need to seal off windows and doors and put yourself in a back room away from exits and try to filter the air in that room. Just like people are having to make impromptu masks for the Pandemic, he needs to do the same to filter the air coming into his house.

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
Anything above 301 is considered an immediate health hazard, and the scale isn't meant to go past 500. Never mind people with respiratory problems, healthy people wouldn't last long without a mask.
So you’re saying I’m enduring a scenario the human lungs were not meant to survive? Awesome. I am beyond human.

Reactions: crimson5pheonix

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
So you’re saying I’m enduring a scenario the human lungs were not meant to survive? Awesome. I am beyond human.
Yes, that is why you should make sure you are making efforts to help keep the air you breathe cleaner. Either wearing masks or filtering the air you are breathing. If you can't filter the air in the entire house, just try doing so in a bedroom. There a various DIY methods depending on what type of fan you have.