I'm your mother and "I can do whatever I want" attitude

Lexodus

Apr 14, 2009
AxCx said:
Lexodus said:
Kair said:
You have some serious issues.
You think I don't know that?
People see what I have now, where I live, and they think, 'oh, he's just some snotty rich kid', which is basically what you're doing here. They don't know that we were so poor, in one house I had to have a room remodelled out of a walk-in closet just so we had enough space for a kitchen. They don't know we've moved house around 13 times, or that we've earned our way to what we've got, which is a fantastic place. People see what we have now, and make assumptions, and that leaves me bitter, but this is not even that. You're all doing this, going completely ape-shit, over one bathroom? I mean, not you personally; I just quoted you because your avatar fit with the standpoint you took, but the rest of these guys...

Yeah, I have issues. Lots of issues, but I'm getting over them, and I don't do what's going on here just because I see somebody else as more advantaged as me.
Nobody should need to earn there way into having a decent living. EVERYONE should have an equally decent living, from the start.

Its ironic that you choose too quote and lightly flame a communist before going on to whine about how poor you might have been a couple of years ago. Kair is right, the free market has to go (the problem with the free market is that it serves only itself and a select few people, not society as a whole. Well, thats part of the big big problem that is the free market anyway).
No, no. Only the first line of my first post was to do with Kair and communism; I was merely remarking on how his words (effectively saying he was spoiled for having an extra bathroom, but that everyone involved was at fault) seemed, to me, to fit with the fact that he set his avatar as the communist flag.The rant, the flame, the screaming, that was to everyone else, which I'm sure I made clear by writing 'And to all those people screaming 'go bak 2 slp fgt', meaning that I had turned to a different audience and was not addressing Kair anymore, but I did not want to make a triple post.

Besides, That's NOT irony. Irony is "You made a Halo Thread on a gaming website? That's the most original thing I've seen all day".

And besides that, are you not now whinging that nobody should have to work hard to earn a decent living? It's that kind of thinking that makes the bloody dole bludgers continue doing whatever the fuck they do instead of, you know, going out and looking for a fucking job and easing up on the rest of us. There was a special on one of those Panorama-esque shows a fews years back, finding this kind of person and exposing them, and in it we were introduced to a wonderful kind of person who sat at a computer for twelve hours a day doing nothing, but couldn't work because he 'has ADHD'. It's people like that that make me sick, and rob my old man of 50% of his earnings at todays tax rates.

Lexodus

Apr 14, 2009
AxCx said:
bullshit snip
I'm not getting into this with you; I can already see there's no point arguing with somebody like you. Think what you want, no matter how uninformed and ridiculous it is, because frankly I don't care enough to stop doing what I'm doing right now to have an in-depth argument. But before I go, I must ask whether providing affordable healthcare and covering the medical costs of the disadvantaged and disabled is really so detrimental to our fellow man. If it is, then fuck me, you're right; I'm a soulless, ill-educated monster and I deserve to rot in hell.

EDIT: And the reason I used 'dole bludgers' specifically is because I know there is an entire class of people who DO try and work, but are underprivileged/can't get a break/disabled or whatever; the term specifically refers to somebody who does no work and expects to effectively be handed free money. In my country, which, in case you thought it was, is NOT America, it's quite a problem. However, this is all I shall say on the matter, because I'm obviously a hateful and unhappy person with no sense at all, who looks down on anyone of a lower class, blindly shouting baseless accusations at people and screaming blue murder at anyone who thinks differently from me. Excuse me now, I feel like murdering the firstborns of six random working class families.
Toodles.

KaiRai

Jun 2, 2008
lokust2001 said:
KaiRai said:
The result? A cracked window in the front door, 2 broken TV remotes that have been luanched in their direction and hit a wall, and a door handle that snapped off the kitchen door through frequent slamming.

Short answer? Yes, my parents are a pair of complete pricks.
Correction, your a petulant immature ungrateful little shit.
Hmmm.....No. It's called context. Go look it up.

quiet_samurai

Apr 24, 2009
So what? You got woken up by someone obviously doing you a favor. Someone with any semblence of adulthood would have either ignored it or maybe told her to not bother because when they were done sleeping they would do it themselves.

And her lecturing you about being your mother and that this is her house is a pretty sound argument. All grown ups had to put up with this when they were young... you are not special. Just be grateful enough that you have a mother that would clean up after you.

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
Last night, my dad pulled out the plug while I was in a game of Alien Swarm with two friends (only three players)... luckily, when you plug it back in, everything comes back.

Do all computers do that?

Yostbeef

Apr 14, 2010
Good God! This is the most hateful thread i have ever seen.Sorry if I'm not chiming in my two cents on the subject at hand but Jesus i had a lot of fun reading this thread

HATE!HATE!HATE!HATE!

May 28, 2009
My darling mother rearranged my room and repainted it, when I expressly told her I did not want her to do so. She doesn't have to; in fact, it's extra work for her, and I sure as hell don't want her to. She also doesn't have to go into this room at all. I maintain it most of the time.

Now all my books are out of place and shit. Sure I can fix it up, but the fact she did what I said she did not have to do really pisses me off.

Grr grr rage etcetera etcetera.

AxCx said:
I think you have been blinded by some truly disgusting agenda, my underenlightened friend etc.
I thought this post was hilarious.

dfphetteplace

Nov 29, 2009
heavymedicombo said:
dfphetteplace said:
Jiraiya72 said:
dfphetteplace said:
Whiny ass kid. Clean your own fucking bathroom then. If you don't like all your parent's shit, get your own goddamn place and stop wasting bandwidth complaining. It would be interesting to see you when you grow up and have to deal with real life.
It'd be interesting to see you get off your highhorse and not be a judgmental prick. I already pay for everything, and I'm not judgmental, so I'd say I came out ahead of you.
You came on The Escapist, bitched about your "problems" and then get pissed when someone calls you out on your BS? "I'm not judgemental(sic)" excpet I'm saying someone else is on a highhorse (sic). Jackass. And if you paid for everything, then why can't you get your own place, pay your own taxes, cook your own food, get up before 9am, and clean your own fucking bathroom? Get a life.
as a reply to your suspention post, I dont know where you live but in my country you cant work longer than 18 hours.
Well since I'm a firefighter/EMT, I have to work longer hours then most people. I just got off a 96 hour shift this morning at 6am, now I am off for 48 hours, then I'm back on for 144 hours straight. In the US, we can work as long as we want. Not to mention my career has some different rules then most places.