In Case of Future: Break Glass

BlazeTheVampire

May 14, 2008
A gun with only one bullet. Definitely a necessity if (America, at least) continues down the path it's on.

Break

And you are?
Sep 10, 2007
isjusterin said:
Already been said.

How about an old diary? Massive worldwide change doesn't really mean a whole lot unless you know where you came from. That or a sandwich. Sandwiches are nice.

TIMESWORDSMAN

Wishes he had fewer cap letters.
Mar 7, 2008
I don't care what it is as long as we don't end up like the people in Wal-E (which I got back from an hour ago) then I'm good!

Copter400

Sep 14, 2007
SteinFaust said:
A belt-fed shotgun with mix-and-match ammunition types and an armored hazmat suit. I'm also keeping the sledgehammer needed to break it.
Yep, the world energy crisis will be saved by gun violence.

John Galt

Dec 29, 2007
TheKnifeJuggler said:
John Galt said:
I'd get me a whole mess of pheromones. No matter what happens in the future, being able to chemically control people will be a bonus.
No. No it wouldn't.

If it was, then the entire idea of having freedom of choice would be destroyed. Also, the commercial industry would shove endless torrents of CRAP and you would feel as if your having the time of your life.
*Remembers to put "Aim away from face" on pheromone can*

Abako

Jun 30, 2008
Hmm an atomic clock with both the date and time. Might be helpful in post-apocolyptic type futures.

zari

Sep 19, 2007
Hard vacuum.

Or, if there actually had to be something behind the glass, a black hole.

In a less depressing light, I'll say: a vault suit.

Anarchemitis

Dec 23, 2007
A Jesus Action Figure that recites Bible versus to quell the infidel Robots.
(Newer posters think I'm joking)

the_tralfalmadorian

Jan 11, 2008
cleverlymadeup said:
since no one else has said it and may i also add for shame on you geeks :p

a towel, possibly a guiness bar towel since it is the future they might have them, but other than that just a plain old towel

remember to soak some nutrients and barbecue sauce into it.

HobbesMkii

Hold Me Closer Tony Danza
Jun 7, 2008
A untreatable plague that would kill off all the world's politicians, scientists, and big rich corporate businessmen. If science fiction (especially in the movies) has taught us anything it's that these three groups are most often responsible for wrecking the future. Somehow, they'll find some source of unspeakable power and/or evil, and they'll find some way to release it on the general populace. Half-Life 2 is just such a cautionary tale. As is Bioshock.

That's what would be in the case. If you saw the future coming, you would just smash it open, and *HURK*! they collapse to the ground before they're able to release said source of unspeakable power and/or evil.

Copter400

Sep 14, 2007
HobbesMkii said:
A untreatable plague that would kill off all the world's politicians, scientists, and big rich corporate businessmen.
Barbarian.

All the scienists? Each and every one of them? Plus all businessmen? Congratulations, you've prevented stem-cell research and plunged humanity into the Dark Ages. Again.

SteinFaust

Jun 30, 2008
Copter400 said:
SteinFaust said:
A belt-fed shotgun with mix-and-match ammunition types and an armored hazmat suit. I'm also keeping the sledgehammer needed to break it.
Yep, the world energy crisis will be saved by gun violence.
psh, the world energy crisis?? hah, I'm talking about the angry radioactive monsters that would be coming my way after the fallout! I'm saving ME ^_^

John Galt

Dec 29, 2007
Copter400 said:
HobbesMkii said:
A untreatable plague that would kill off all the world's politicians, scientists, and big rich corporate businessmen.
Barbarian.

All the scienists? Each and every one of them? Plus all businessmen? Congratulations, you've prevented stem-cell research and plunged humanity into the Dark Ages. Again.
YEAH! GO TEAM VISIGOTH!

You know, I think a super-flu would be better than measly old can of pheromones. If the world doesn't dance to the tune of the man holding a vial of Capt. Tripps, then that's no kind of world I'd like to live in.