In Case of Future: Break Glass

Angry_Researcher

Jul 8, 2008
I'd store a secret Nazi Raygun. If I've learned anything from games, comics, and other sources of information about the future, it's that Nazi super science beats modern and future tech nine times out of ten.

Disclaimer: I am in no way associated with Nazi Super Science, my work is generic and perfectly harmless to synthetic life forms.

SteinFaust

Jun 30, 2008
Angry_Researcher said:
I'd store a secret Nazi Raygun. If I've learned anything from games, comics, and other sources of information about the future, it's that Nazi super science beats modern and future tech nine times out of ten.

Disclaimer: I am in no way associated with Nazi Super Science, my work is generic and perfectly harmless to synthetic life forms.
I should be pretty worried then, because I'm a real boy! I wished on a star and everything!

John Galt

Dec 29, 2007
Katrex said:
A towel, A pointy stick and gordon freeman
Bad idea. Gordon will use the pointy stick to bash his way out of the glass. He brought down an inter-dimensional empire with his crowbar, can you imagine what he'd do to you?

PurpleRain

Dec 2, 2007
John Galt said:
Katrex said:
A towel, A pointy stick and gordon freeman
Bad idea. Gordon will use the pointy stick to bash his way out of the glass. He brought down an inter-dimensional empire with his crowbar, can you imagine what he'd do to you?
But what if you coax him into joining you? Then with nothing bar a stick and a towel you would rule the world!

the monopoly guy

May 8, 2008
toilet paper, lots and lots of toilet paper.
or, a time machine and the portal gun- fire an orange portal into a black hole, then a blue one onto the ground and high-tail it out of there...
or, you know, just toilet paper.
or better yet some oil. I'd be rich.

HobbesMkii

Hold Me Closer Tony Danza
Jun 7, 2008
Copter400 said:
HobbesMkii said:
A untreatable plague that would kill off all the world's politicians, scientists, and big rich corporate businessmen.
Barbarian.

All the scienists? Each and every one of them? Plus all businessmen? Congratulations, you've prevented stem-cell research and plunged humanity into the Dark Ages. Again.

Okay, well, clearly it wouldn't kill all the scientists. Just those with ill-intent in their hearts.

In fact, maybe we should refine it to be a plague that would kill off anyone who was power-hungry or extremely greedy.

PurpleRain

Dec 2, 2007
HobbesMkii said:
Copter400 said:
HobbesMkii said:
A untreatable plague that would kill off all the world's politicians, scientists, and big rich corporate businessmen.
Barbarian.

All the scienists? Each and every one of them? Plus all businessmen? Congratulations, you've prevented stem-cell research and plunged humanity into the Dark Ages. Again.

Okay, well, clearly it wouldn't kill all the scientists. Just those with ill-intent in their hearts.

In fact, maybe we should refine it to be a plague that would kill off anyone who was power-hungry or extremely greedy.
Why do you want me dead? I did nothing to you!

hazakura

May 7, 2008
Can I have an army of the undead?

but really,I would want at least an secret underground bunker fueled by nuclear fusion and fission,It would have a armory,a small self sufficient farm,that grows edible moss.And library filled with classic literature.Oh! and my mixed CD of showtoon's music.
EDIT:My final wish for my bunker is Gorden Freeman,the chief,and the guys from BF:Bad company.

li0nh34r7

Jul 10, 2008
i have a time machine it goes forword at regular speed also you can buy bunkers on ebay if you really need one

Syntax Error

Sep 7, 2008
Fire Daemon said:
A stick, the second most useful thing in the universe.
Enlighten me oh, Great Fire Daemon, what IS the most useful thing in the universe (no sarcasm there, just felt like doing that hehe, dragons, as a personal rule, must be revered).

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
A bag of PURE AWESOMENESS!

Or an automatic cow. Trust me, that's a valuable tool.

Sewblon

Nov 5, 2008
A stockpile of guns, ammo, WMDs, Meat, chocolate, a guitar, a library of both regular books and comic books, a sentient gaming computer who could be my sidekick, television, Blueray player, Nintendo DS with my library of games, Dictionary, Thesaurus, Time machine, Star ship Enterprise, Bible, bottled water and a Rorschach mask. The future includes the apocalyptic right?

Fire Daemon

Quoth the Daemon
Dec 18, 2007
Syntax Error said:
Fire Daemon said:
A stick, the second most useful thing in the universe.
Enlighten me oh, Great Fire Daemon, what IS the most useful thing in the universe (no sarcasm there, just felt like doing that hehe, dragons, as a personal rule, must be revered).
You brought this back to ask me that? I am honoured, confused and a little sleepy.

Read Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy for an answer to your question.