In Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion what do you think your character was in prison for at the beginning?

Klopy

Nov 30, 2009
Knowing how I've gone to jail LATER in the game, I can extrapolate that in my character's younger years, he accidentally picked up something that he thought was his and was immediately chased out of town. Five times. By an angry mob.

Trebort

Duke of Cheesecake
Feb 25, 2010
I always imagined my character as being dirt poor and was caught stealing food from the feed bag to live.

I doubt the person who saves everyone from Oblivion was a serial child sex offender. That would be a bad story. :(

sumanoskae

Dec 7, 2007
Probably mass murder. The characters in Oblivion would drive anyone to psychopathy. Similar to a child massing with a car to see what's inside. They lack the charm or humanity to spark any kind of docile reaction, and they're more fun when they're running for their lives. At least they're reacting in ways that show signs if life

My name is Fiction

Sep 27, 2010
"I was arrested for technomancy, they are so ignorant against what they don't understand."
"Its an awesome mechanical blade arm!"

2012 Wont Happen

Aug 12, 2009
I like to think of myself as having been a common beggar and thief, with no deeds that great or that evil done in life, but with only what took to survive. After stealing some meat in the slums of Bravil, I was attacked and in defense killed a Bravil guard. I was transfered to the Imperial City as part of a mysterious mess up in the prison accounting.

kypsilon

May 16, 2010
Because I bore a strange similarity to the cultist denizens of Innsmouth...and strangely...Hackdirt.

Fenra

Sep 17, 2008
RUI (Riding a horse under influence), practicing necromancy without a permit, refusing to leash my dog, luring a unicorn into city limits, uncontrolable falling down (ever made a paralyse on self spell, too funny), refusing to make rigid, unwavering eye contact when conversing with locals... the list goes on...

oh and of course stealing every fork in Cyrodil...

Bealzibob

Jul 4, 2009
I'm pretty sure he was an elite assasin who travels serveral days into the future and assasinated the King.

As you arrived back in the past to confirm the kill with your contractors you were caught conspiraring.

Well thats how I imagined it >.>

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
Getting high off all the moon sugar in the land and pimp slapping a baron.

Ever wonder why there's moon sugar in Morrowind, but not in Oblivion?

It's cuzza me baby, ME!

HeySeansOnline

Apr 17, 2009
Hoarding all the mystical demonic genocidal weapons of mass destruction for himself and stashing them in his droors and cabinets without filing a permit.