In the last level of Halo 3 what music would/do you listen to during the warthog section.

Zebidizy

Apr 8, 2009
For me and my fellow compadre after a few/many drinks we somehow always end up playing Halo 3 and during the last level we play it while listening to Bonnie Tyler - I need a hero as the song seems to fit so well.

just curious to see if anyone else has a song they listen or would listen to during the level?

Gxas

Sep 4, 2008
I usually just have the soundtrack in the game playing, since, its better than most of the music out there...

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
The song that plays during the game.

It also happens to be one of my most favorite songs in the game.

Space Spoons

Aug 21, 2008
In my opinion, the level's original music cannot be topped.
"Escaping Halo/One Final Effort" feels like the perfect finale to Master Chief's saga.

GodsAndFishes

Mar 22, 2009
My best memory of this bit was when me and my friend were playing with two people that I've never met and were just singing Star Trekking for the whole thing.

WorldCritic

Apr 13, 2009
I'm not sure why, but I've always wanted to play Through theFfire and Flames on that section.

northeast rower

Dec 14, 2010
The regular music is great, but when all the shit goes down at once, nothing beats "Sabotage" by the Beasty Boys.

pendragon177

Jul 12, 2009
One Final Effort!I know it's rather similar to the one that plays anyways, I just like this better.

Jabberwock xeno

Oct 30, 2009
What?

The ONLY other music that one has ANY excuse to play instead of Martin O'Donnell's own work he had chosen for a section is OTHER music made by martin O'Donnell!

The man is a freaking genius, it's like someone magically transformed the definition of "epic" into sound!