In what nation do you live?

Cyan.

May 10, 2010
SpecklePattern said:
Finland. Nice democratic small country that is (perhaps) known like only from F1 and rally racers and some technology companies like Nokia. Located in the GMT +2 timezone, northern hemisphere.
You will find most foreginers know of Finland.

However most of these same foreginers think Fins were viking raiders and Nokia is a Japanese company.

PS i too live in sunny Finland...

Snowpact

He is the Walrus
Oct 15, 2008
James_Sunderland said:
The Netherlands.

And it's coming down by fucking bucketloads down here.
I'm also from the Netherlands, and I approve that statement. Good thing my house can float.

*pulls string on gargantuan, house-sized lifejacket*

There.

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
rokkolpo said:
Valiant The Gamer said:
As the title says.

I live in The Netherlands.
fellow dutchman.

oranje van nassau ben ik van duitse bloed bla blabla bla blabla.....etc
Dutch too...

We really need a new national anthem. This one doesn't really cut it. Should have something about rain, drugs and panicking citizens.

ENKC

May 3, 2010
lee1287 said:
Mr Thin said:
I live in Mother Nature's Thunderdome [http://www.cracked.com/funny-163-australia/].
HOW do you live there? Id be too scared to leave my house.

i got told a story where a friend visited friends in australia and saw a snake cover the width of a road, and the people who lived there are just like "oh, its a carpet snake" or something.

Wanna surf there though.
Eh, it's pure cliched sensationalism. I mean, of the world's ten most venomous species of snakes, we only have ten of them [http://www.avru.org/general/general_mostvenom.html]. If you want to get bitten by number 12 you'd better go somewhere else, buddy!

I would even go so far as to say that if you were to visit this country, there's a possibility you'd survive. I'm told some have.

thylasos

Aug 12, 2009
Right now, I'm studying and living in Russia. Come the end of the month, though, I'll be back loking for work in the UK.

ParkourMcGhee

Jan 4, 2008
stinkychops said:
Bigfootmech said:
I like how the first six posts are bogus XD

UK, weather sucks, but the uni life isn't bad. As opposed to Aussies and Yanks (sorry if anybody's offended by this, but it's common army slang too), we get to drink at 18 :D
I like my soldiers a little better informed. Drinking age is 18 here.

Although they plan to change it. So you may be right soon.
Are you kidding? I'm one of the good ones ;). There's people that don't realize that the hypotenuse of a 1 by 1 square is root 2! gawd.

But my mistake, I should've checked the drinking age in Australia before posting, for some reason with all the game bans and stuff I might have assumed.

Srdjan said:
Dje si brateeee? XD

I didn't know there were any other Serbian people on these here forums.

thylasos

Aug 12, 2009
zala-taichou said:
We really need a new national anthem. This one doesn't really cut it. Should have something about rain, drugs and panicking citizens.
Maybe get rid of the bit about pledging allegiance to the King of Spain, too. Juan Carlos is a nice bloke, don't get me wrong. It's just slightly puzzling, given that you've not been the "Spanish Netherlands" for a few hundred years.

Shanaar

When in doubt, read the manuel
Apr 16, 2009
The Netherlands, you know that nice little country next to Holland.

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
Alucard 11189 said:
England. More specifically Nottingham. I am getting sick of seeing Russell Crowe's face at the moment, but I don't suppose it is that suprising seeing that he is playing Robin Hood.
Pr0 InSaNiTy said:
Alucard 11189 said:
England. More specifically Nottingham. I am getting sick of seeing Russell Crowe's face at the moment, but I don't suppose it is that suprising seeing that he is playing Robin Hood.
Me too, West Bridgford to be more specific. Where about's in Nottingham are you from?
Greetings, people who live relatively close to my normal place of residence. I hail from a tiny village between Nottingham and Grantham. Hai!

jords

Once mauled a bear
Oct 20, 2008
Nueva Zelande.

(Seriously, why is it every time i see threads like this it's filled with kiwis and aussies? You all stalking me or something?)

MrNickster

Apr 23, 2010
Australia, the land of sweeping plains, boomerangs, kangaroos, didgeridoos and the most fucking stupid politicians you will ever see.