In what nation do you live?

Shanaar

When in doubt, read the manuel
Apr 16, 2009
MrNickster said:
Australia, the land of sweeping plains, boomerangs, kangaroos, didgeridoos and the most fucking stupid politicians you will ever see.
Just do like they do in XXXX, throw them in prison as soon as there elected.

Gardenia

Oct 30, 2008
Mammon said:
Norway! Land of oil and mountains. Tourism makes for a decent living here, although I have never figured out why.

Norway is also land of great inventions, such as the paper clip and, well... trolls.
This.
Don't forget the aerosol spray and the cheese slicer. As for the tourism, it makes for a decent living because everything tourist related is extremely overpriced.

Deadlock Radium

Mar 29, 2009
Cain_Zeros said:
Canada, and no, there isn't snow outside right now. And if there is when I get up tomorrow, I might hurt someone.
Then you'd go kill frenzy if you'd lived here in Norway.
Damn, it's May now, and yet still it's snowing around here..

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
Yokai said:
The US of A. In the Pacific Northwest, thank god. I don't think I could handle Oklahoma or Tennessee.
I've been to Oklahoma City, and I gotta say it isn't a bad place at all. Norman's pretty, well, boring though :p

Myself, I am from the Not Very Serene At All Republic Of Ireland.

And no, it is not raining.
It's a glorious day in May.

imaloony

Nov 19, 2009
You don't know where I live? I thought it'd be obvious. I live...

Yes, I went there.

Eliam_Dar

Nov 25, 2009
MasterSplinter said:
Uruguay, the land where three out of our five trademark traditions, involve sweet or greasy food. And the forth is a kind of tea that looks like drugs but it isn't :(

I don't want to tell the fifth because you people with serious country's will laugh at me.
well, we are alike, Argentina, Buenos Aires and yes I am drinking that tea that looks like drugs as we speak... to all outsiders, I assure you it is legal

Kajt

Feb 20, 2009
I live in Sweden, on the border to Finland.
SpecklePattern said:
Finland. Nice democratic small country that is (perhaps) known like only from F1 and rally racers and some technology companies like Nokia. Located in the GMT +2 timezone, northern hemisphere.

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
metamorphisis said:
I live in Cork in Ireland, i spend about half my time in the city and half the time at home in the back arse of nowhere...
Small world! Same here. We're from Cork first, Ireland second, right? :p

Spend most of my life in the city as well, then haul myself back to a small village with an overly famous castle :p

Nice to spot a fellow Irish person on this :)

EDIT:
Changed a few words around.

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
United States, although I'd like to try living in other countries, just to see what it's like.