Inapropriate songs you want played at your.....

Ocelano

Apr 14, 2009
Okay we all have things we want to do but are scared of social shaming even if it doesn't really matter.

For today however lets throw inhibitions aside and indulge in fantasy what songs would you like to play at various self hosted or centered events if you weren't afraid

Here are mine

Wedding:
Voltaires -You married a fool(redeemed by a mid to late verse so I could probably actually get away with this one)
Voltaires- All women are crazy (all men are dumb) - I thoroughly expect a punch or quickie divorce for this one

Voltaires(Ok I listen to a lot of voltaire sue me) - stuck with you - funny first 2/3 sweet ending

Yeah no woman's ever going to marry me now Oh well on to funerals

Voltaire again for this event actually why be ashamed I'll already be dead of to will making for me after this post. I'll just list song names take artist as read unless I say otherwise

Last word

Almost human

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
For a wedding, Funeral, or a baby shower i would simply waltz up and start playing this on the speakers. Why? I'm a sucker for Susumu Hirasawa.

Downside of this though is it would probably end up making these events far more epic then they probably should have been but...hey, i say that's a plus

Llil

Jul 24, 2008
I'd like this to be played at a funeral:
It's both very appropriate and very inappropriate at the same time.
And it's awesome.

ShadowStar42

Sep 26, 2008
I really tried to get my wife to let me add "Love the One You're With" to our wedding music just so I could see if anyone was paying attention but she put her foot down on that one.

Chairman Miaow

CBA to change avatar
Nov 18, 2009
THIS, SO MUCH THIS! http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/miracle-of-sound/5396-You-Died-Dark-Souls
Perfect funeral song.

This for a wedding I guess http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKX8v46Z11E

MorganL4

Person
May 1, 2008
My dad ACTUALLY DOES want the song "Good Riddance" by Green Day played at his funeral. I really don't know what I'm gonna do about that, I'll probably play the song and just pray no one knows the title, or that it was written ironically.

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
A good friend of mine arranged his funeral and arranged it so when his coffin began moving toward those little curtains we all heard:

Ah Geoff, you sarcastic git, boy do I miss you!

Bobic

Nov 10, 2009
Why I'd give my wife doubts about my sexuality with a bit of Bear force 1

And then at our five year old daughters birthday party

Just_A_Glitch

Dec 10, 2009
A friend and I both agreed a few days back that Closure in Moscow's newest track, "The Impeccable Beast" is perfect for ANY situation, and I want it in EVERY situation.