Incest? Bestiality? What about Necrophilia?

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
Clearly, this is a question that has haunted man since the dawn of time: if a dead body could consent to sex, would you do it?

Take the Mummies Alive for example:

Definitely dead, but they are capable of walking and talking, so they could consent. Or how about the Bride of Frankenstein?

...wait, does the Bride of Frankenstein even COUNT as necrophilia? Discuss!

worldruler8

Aug 3, 2010
This is like the new "so and so is drowning, what do?" thread trend, isn't it?

OT: No...I have standards...

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
You realize the fine for necrophilia in Cyrodiil is 5,000 septims right?

Calibanbutcher

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2009
worldruler8 said:
This is like the new "so and so is drowning, what do?" thread trend, isn't it?

OT: No...I have standards...
Well, I have already made my joke contribution, clearly I was too early.
The only thing is, that coming up with ways to ridicule it is getting much harder with this topic.

Let me just say that I beat you to the necrophilia-thing, OP.
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.390911-Poll-Incest-beastiality-No-you-need-to-get-in-here

Captcha: Nercolas Cerg...
Yeah, you do know me too well captcha...

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
I used to have a crush on Blanche the Southern zombie girl from Gravedale High.

Somebody out here must've seen that show.

Hazy992

Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
At least we know what the forum flavour of the month is...

To answer your question; no. No I would not.

CrimsonBlaze

Aug 29, 2011
Hold on. Isn't the sex that partakes in the Twilight series between a living human and a hundred+ year-old vampire considered necrophilia?

Regardless of the excuses of "Oh, but she gave birth, and you can't get pregnant by a real vampirer," or "She's special so it can happen," or the most commonly uttered "The vamps in the Twilight series are not real vampires because they sparkle in daylight," if its claiming to be a vampire, then it's necrophilia.

It's amazing what you can get away with if you can rally the masses with a pretty face and some not-so complex romances.

Rawberry101

Jan 14, 2012
Why is this going 'round in the forums? I mean, don't you people have anything better to do?

To answer the question, no way. No way in Hell!

Asita

Answer Hazy, Ask Again Later
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
USA
...I know I'm going to regret humoring the premise, but anyways: In the context of those examples, does the term "Necrophilia" even apply? I mean in the very point of Frankenstein's experiments was bringing the dead to life. I could even see an argument to be made against the mummies due to their status as undead rather than truly dead, given that (at least according to wikipedia) Necrophilia is described as attraction to corpses, which might very well disqualify anything animated or with some form of life flowing through it.

Fappy said:
Well yeah, but my understanding is that the people of Skyrim are more open-minded about certain things than people in other places.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Asita said:
...I know I'm going to regret humoring the premise, but anyways: In the context of those examples, does the term "Necrophilia" even apply? I mean in the very point of Frankenstein's experiments was bringing the dead to life. I could even see an argument to be made against the mummies due to their status as undead rather than truly dead, given that (at least according to wikipedia) Necrophilia is described as attraction to corpses, which might very well disqualify anything animated or with some form of life flowing through it.

Fappy said:
Well yeah, but my understanding is that the people of Skyrim are more open-minded about certain things than people in other places.
You know M'aiq is about as reliable as Wikipedia, right?

Asita

Answer Hazy, Ask Again Later
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
USA
Fappy said:
Hey, some people might say M'aiq is a liar, but then some also say that Alduin is Akatosh. I'm not terribly inclined to believe either of those things.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Asita said:
Fappy said:
Hey, some people might say M'aiq is a liar, but then some also say that Alduin is Akatosh. I'm not terribly inclined to believe either of those things.
This reminds me why I love TES lore so much :D

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
SmashLovesTitanQuest said:
Fappy said:
Asita said:
Fappy said:
This reminds me why I love TES lore so much :D
Oh hey guys. Having a nice discussion about TES lore I see. Yeah, that's cool. But you know what?

chim

Discussion successfully ruined.

OT: Just no.
CHIM? What's CHIM?! I have never heard of this CHIM!

*Goes to pause menu to chug potions*

Was time just frozen for anyone else? What was that?

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
SmashLovesTitanQuest said:
Fappy said:
CHIM? What's CHIM?! I have never heard of this CHIM!

*Goes to pause menu to chug potions*

Was time just frozen for anyone else? What was that?
Assuming I'm not missing a joke here (sorry if I am, I need some sleep): http://fallingawkwardly.wordpress.com/2010/10/25/the-metaphysics-of-morrowind-part-3/
No you totes got it. CHIM is a super meta way of describing how game mechanics work within the universe like save files, pausing, etc. among other things CHIM governs XP

Baron von Blitztank

May 7, 2010
What a man and a corpse do behind a locked mausoleum is entirely their own business but once offspring or zombies start becoming a bi-product of the relationship then, well...