Incest? Bestiality? What about Necrophilia?

Shadowstar38

Jul 20, 2011
Baron von Blitztank said:
What a man and a corpse do behind a locked mausoleum is entirely their own business but once offspring or zombies start becoming a bi-product of the relationship then, well...

Stop killing things with fire! That is not the answer to all of life's problems.

Euskalduna

Oct 15, 2011
Shadowstar38 said:
Baron von Blitztank said:
What a man and a corpse do behind a locked mausoleum is entirely their own business but once offspring or zombies start becoming a bi-product of the relationship then, well...

Stop killing things with fire! That is not the answer to all of life's problems.
You say that now.

I myself wouldn't have sex with anything that has died, unless it was revived via defibrilation or CPR or anything along those lines.

Overusedname

Emcee: the videogame video guy
Jun 26, 2012
I feel like this is satire of the other two. We've progressed slowly from something that almost all social science says is damaging on a psychological and mental level, to sex with something that can't consent, to the first thread that was an actual earnest joke and fantasy.

No. I wouldn't hit that. I might hit it with a baseball bat if it tried to bite me in a non-kinky kinda way.

If the animated corpse is consenting, have fun. Putting it in rotting meat might lead to something worse than an STD, though. You've been warned.

manaman

Sep 2, 2007
Fappy said:
You realize the fine for necrophilia in Cyrodiil is 5,000 septims right?
I wonder if prostitution is legal and what the fine might be for this:

And no, I have no idea why I know so many songs on this subject.

razor343

Sep 29, 2010
worldruler8 said:
This is like the new "so and so is drowning, what do?" thread trend, isn't it?

OT: No...I have standards...
The corpse of your dog and the corpse of a random stranger are about to be dipped in a pool of acid, which one do you have sex with?

I hate myself.

TwiZtah

Sep 22, 2011
As long as you are not hurting anyone or anything, you can shove a blow-up hippo up your urethra if that floats your boat.

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
Overusedname said:
I feel like this is satire of the other two. We've progressed slowly from something that almost all social science says is damaging on a psychological and mental level, to sex with something that can't consent, to the first thread that was an actual earnest joke and fantasy.

No. I wouldn't hit that. I might hit it with a baseball bat if it tried to bite me in a non-kinky kinda way.

If the animated corpse is consenting, have fun. Putting it in rotting meat might lead to something worse than an STD, though. You've been warned.
Oh thank Christ, I was HOPING someone would say it.

Yes, this was a joke. I thought I was being funny. I underestimated the depravity of these boards.

...but why is it I have no problem with the level of the depravity of these boards?

anthony87

Aug 13, 2009
razor343 said:
worldruler8 said:
This is like the new "so and so is drowning, what do?" thread trend, isn't it?

OT: No...I have standards...
The corpse of your dog and the corpse of a random stranger are about to be dipped in a pool of acid, which one do you have sex with?

I hate myself.
What breed of dog? Size counts y'know.

EDIT: Oh wait...I should know that considering it's my dog. In that case I guess I'll have to go with the random stranger corpse.

CrimsonBlaze

Aug 29, 2011
Elect G-Max said:
CrimsonBlaze said:
Hold on. Isn't the sex that partakes in the Twilight series between a living human and a hundred+ year-old vampire considered necrophilia?

Regardless of the excuses of "Oh, but she gave birth, and you can't get pregnant by a real vampirer," or "She's special so it can happen," or the most commonly uttered "The vamps in the Twilight series are not real vampires because they sparkle in daylight," if its claiming to be a vampire, then it's necrophilia.
More importantly, does it have a pulse? If it has a pulse, then it's not dead; if it doesn't have a pulse, then it can't have a boner.
Hmm. Good point; I guess that's why that male vamp in the fourth movie broke that bed.

Basement Cat

Keeping the Peace is Relaxing
Jul 26, 2012
OT: Nope. The 'fish smell' with live womem can be bad enough. I don't even want to contemplate what 'dead fish smell' is like!!!

Leemaster777 said:
Overusedname said:

Oh thank Christ, I was HOPING someone would say it.

Yes, this was a joke. I thought I was being funny. I underestimated the depravity of these boards.

...but why is it I have no problem with the level of the depravity of these boards?
It's Halloween season. The living dead are "in season", so to speak.

As for your not being disturbed by the local depravity:

Captcha: wild and woolly

I'm having a bad influence on you, Captcha.