Incredible Super Mario Beatboxer Will Blow Your Mind

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Incredible Super Mario Beatboxer Will Blow Your Mind

There are some sounds that the human voice was just never meant to produce. And yet, this guy does it anyway - and it's awesome.

You remember back when you watched movies that featured Michael Winslow, like Police Academy or Spaceballs [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8auGAJrnpY4], and you were just blown away by the sort of sounds that the guy could make just using his voice?

Yeah, the above video is pretty much that. It stars an incredibly talented Japanese beatboxer by the name of Hikakin [http://ameblo.jp/hikakin/] as he covers his way through some of the most iconic Mario Bros. songs. He provides the percussion, he provides the melody, he even provides the sound effects. It's incredible.

I don't have any proof, but I'm pretty sure he's a robot.

(Thanks to ckeymel for finding this one!)

Mrsoupcup

Jan 13, 2009
Holly crap! That sounds irritating, but I can't belive he can make noises like that...

Edit: The 1 minute mark is actually catchy

Hiphophippo

Nov 5, 2009
I was all prepared to write this off, then the underworld theme started and I mostly lost my pants.

VincentX3

Jun 30, 2009
MONSTERheart said:
Gah, what the hell.

I'm not sure if I'm jealous or repulsed.
Repulsed in my case, totally not jealous of some guy making random noises.
Even if it is Super Mario...

Steve the Pocket

Mar 30, 2009
Wait, this is all in real time, on one track? Because if so, I'm far more impressed by that than the actual sounds he's making.

Dirty Apple

Apr 24, 2008
I thought that the days of me being impressed by random beatboxing videos were over... I was wrong.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
"Yeah, this is just another beat-boxer. They're pretty cool but they usually..."
"Whoa."
"Who-ho-ho-hoa!"
"DUDE!"
"This guy's awesome!"
"YEAH!"

*mind = blown*
Dirty Apple said:
I thought that the days of me being impressed by random beatboxing videos were over... I was wrong.
Hahaha... Same here dude, same here.

dfcrackhead

Apr 14, 2009
I wish i had that kind of skill....It would make singing along to instrumentals in my car seem a lot less weird

The Rockerfly

Dec 31, 2008
:O

Mind = Blown

That is some serious rhythmical, technical abilities and just insane abilities with his mouth. I bet his girlfriend loves it

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Wow o.o thats pretty amazing! lol, who says Beatboxing isnt an art!