Indie Queue: Hats Off To Fez

Nathan Meunier

Nov 19, 2007
Indie Queue: Hats Off To Fez

Take old school platforming, add some snappy headwear, and you've got indie darling Fez.

Read Full Article

randommaster

Sep 10, 2008
While developing your own game isn't easy, it beats working at a big studio where you only get to do one thing for a game.

This game looks awesome and I can't wait for it to come out.

ohgodalex

May 21, 2009
2010? Why did you have to tell us about such a wonderful game so long before we'll be able to play it?

Still, I'll definitely be watching this developer from now on. Very impressive work.

cardinalwiggles

is the king of kong
Jun 21, 2009
the game from this studio looks really good, an interesting take on a classic format, it's good to see innovation

Woem

May 28, 2009
From the article:

"Since day one, my three main models were Super Mario Bros., The Legend of Zelda, and ICO." he says.
I never heard of ICO before, probably because it was only released for the Playstation 2. Seeing that the Mario and Zelda series have a much longer history, is ICO really that good that it can stand up to the comparison?

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
woem said:
From the article:

"Since day one, my three main models were Super Mario Bros., The Legend of Zelda, and ICO." he says.
I never heard of ICO before, probably because it was only released for the Playstation 2. Seeing that the Mario and Zelda series have a much longer history, is ICO really that good that it can stand up to the comparison?
yes. and that overjoyed me to hear that.

Raptoricus

Jan 13, 2009
I heard of this a while ago, and have been watching the developers site, it's very interesting.