inFamous: Second Son Cam Gameplay Footage Makes Its Way Online

Alex Co

Dec 11, 2013
inFamous: Second Son Cam Gameplay Footage Makes Its Way Online

Cam footage of inFamous: Second Son from its China press tour has been posted online and shows five-minutes of raw gameplay.

Possibly Sony's biggest PlayStation 4 game for Q1 2014, Sucker Punch's inFamous: Second Son is on a press tour in China and we're fortunate enough that cam footage has cropped up online that shows protagonist Delsin switching between powers, throwing projectiles and more in this five-minute video.

Revealed at Sony's PlayStation Meeting in February 2013, inFamous: Second Son is set seven years after the "good" ending in inFamous 2 where original series protagonist Cole MacGrath activated the Ray Field Inhibitors (RFI) to destroy the Beast. In the third installment of the franchise, players control Delsin Rowe who comes in contact with a Conduit that awakens his own hidden Conduit abilities.

Make sure you catch our xclusive interview with Sucker Punch's Chris Zimmerman [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/escapist-news-now/8441-inFAMOUS-Second-Son-Interview]e to know more about the open world action game.

inFamous: Second Son is set for release on March 21 exclusively on the PS4.

Source: OPM [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44djyrRLE6Y]

Hazy992

Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
Alex Co said:
You should probably put that inFamous 2 spoiler into a spoiler box.

OT: I can't wait for this game, March is shaping up to be a really good month for games :D

TiberiusEsuriens

Jun 24, 2010
We now have an official new addition to the elements of the earth.

Earth, air, water, fire... NEON. But seriously, that neon run looks wackidactyl.

Baralak

Dec 9, 2009
I'm hesitant since I don't care for 1 and 2, but this looks better. I'm waiting for a few years from now, when we're all saying "Remember when these were top of the line graphics?"

MrHide-Patten

Jun 10, 2009
I think Stephen Colbert accurately summaries my feelings right about now...

Seriously this is the game that made me buy a PS4/get one for Christmas. Lucky Chinese.

Dire Trout

Jan 6, 2014
So, when do we find out why conduits still exist? I know they said they're going with the good ending from Infamous 2, which I thought pretty definitely killed every conduit in the world...

Roxas1359

Burn, Burn it All!
Aug 8, 2009
Dire Trout said:
So, when do we find out why conduits still exist? I know they said they're going with the good ending from Infamous 2, which I thought pretty definitely killed every conduit in the world...
Remember that the way Conduits are made is through the genes, so it's possible that the gene showed up again over time and someone could have made another Ray Sphere, hence Second Sun instead of the First Suns. Plus there are still some things that were left unanswered from the first Infamous, mainly with Moya and who she was working for, and how they took Sasha after you beat her. The armor that the people where wearing when they took Sasha looks like the armor that the people in Infamous Second Sun are wearing. Of course we'll know for sure later on.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
why am i gettign seriuos prototype flashbacks watching this....
i want this.

the finger scanning mingame looks bad though, i hope it can be avoided.

P.S. jsut noticed this thread has 143 pages, wow this looks like very popular news item.
strike that, apparently forum bugs strike again.