Infinity Ward: Modern Warfare 2 Will Be "Best F**king Experience We Can Possibly Deliver"

Super Six One

Apr 23, 2009
This isn't supposed to be part of the COD series tho is it? I thought i was from some of the team who made COD4 making a sequal.

Anyway after the COD:WAW im sure if they made it better than that disaster(ok mabye a bit harsh) they will be on the right track.....surley?

Jonny49 said:
Flap Jack452 said:
Jonny49 said:
As much as I loved cod4, I can see this bieng a disapointment.
Explain?
I just don't think it can live up to the first one. Cod4 was fresh, mind blowing and long lasting. I still think MW2 will be good, just not as good as believed. How can they top the nuke going off in cod4?
I have heard there an underwater level....i would say thats fairly fresh......

mmm i was tempted to put fish insead of fresh, but opted against it. ha

sneakypenguin

Elite Member
Legacy
Jul 31, 2008
Country
usa
Rusty Bucket said:
sneakypenguin said:
Mirroga said:
If they cut story mode's length below 10 hours, then it isn't worth my buck. I only play console games for non-online story modes.
Eh with any FPS though it is kinda hard to drag out the game because you move so fast though the environment. Unless it's a story based game with artificial stops along the gameplay(ie forcing you to look for something or wait for an event) then most FPS's are doing good to get 5 hours gametime. Halo1-3 HL2 goldeneye, fear, timesplitters1-3, star wars battlefield, doom, quake, and the CODs all come in under 5 hours(halo 1 being 2 1/2 hours long) So if this comes in at 5-7-10 hours I'll be happy.
Halo 1 was definitely not 2 1/2 hours long. It wasn't huge, but it was a damn sight bigger than that. And Half Life 2 had a good 7-10 hours depending on skill and difficulty level, probably a bit more.
Yeah halo 1 minus the cut scenes was 2:30 and around 2 hrs for co-op. Granted that's on normal difficulty and perhaps due to my frag everything without stopping playstyle.

A random person

Apr 20, 2009
I'll just say I'm actually looking forward to this. Cod4 was some fun shooting action, hard as the flashback after the sniping section and the later parts were. They have said they're removing the infinite respawning enemies, so this could be good.

SomeUnregPunk

Jan 15, 2009
If the game is like COD4 in Battlefield{Bad company} maps with probably the firefights of one of the Tom Clancy's ghost recon series of games then I would say they have made the best ----ing experience they can possibly deliver.

Sixties Spidey

Elite Member
Jan 24, 2008
Please put back the "Call of Duty" in the name and then it'll be the Best F**king Experience They Can Possibly Deliver.

Hybridwolf

Aug 14, 2009
Thank you god. When Halo 3 came out, it didn't come with that promise. When GTA IV came out it came with messages saying how good it was. Modern warfare 2 will be better now, as rather then promise some fancy gimick or that it'll "revoltionize FPS's/gaming/the world" the developers want to make the consumer happy. This is why infinty ward are so damn awesome but at the same time bastards. Because this game looks more and more amazing, and activison are ruining that fact.

"look at the new kill streak bonuses! Oh, by the way did we mention the price increase?"

Damned activison.