Injustice 2 Apparently Confirmed by Poster Leak and Ed Boon Tweet

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
Injustice 2 Apparently Confirmed by Poster Leak and Ed Boon Tweet

//cdn.themis-media.com/media/global/images/library/deriv/1327/1327391.jpgA leaked photo of a GameStop promotional poster has apparently confirmed Injustice 2.

It's the week before E3, and leaks and rumors are flying all over. The latest one is Injustice 2. The folks over at Polygon [http://www.polygon.com/2016/6/7/11876346/leaked-promo-posters-show-off-injustice-2] received a photo of a promotional poster that was apparently sent out to GameStop stores or those who pre-order the soon-to-be announced title. THey also received a copy of a letter sent to GameStop managers detailing the promotion.

The poster (pictured above) features Batman taking on The Flash, along with the slogan, "Every battle defines you."

That's pretty compelling, but what pushes this one over the edge to basically confirmed was a tweet from Ed Boon, the creative director at Netherrealm, the studio behind Injustice. Apparently GameStop is off the party list.

[tweet t=https://twitter.com/noobde/status/740211384412168192]

Although Warner isn't holding a press conference at E3 this year, you can bet that we'll see Injustice 2 at either Sony or Microsoft's event next week.

Deathfish15

Nov 7, 2006
Beyonce's music is terrible. Sorry, but true.

And Oprah is still relevant? Hmmm, didn't know.

George Clooney is a shill sellout thanks to holding a $300,000-per-seat dinner for Hilary Clinton. What a tool!

Have no issues with Taylor Swift or President Obama.

gigastar

Insert one-liner here.
Sep 13, 2010
Ahh i can already hear the lamentations of the people who bought it on PC.

fix-the-spade

Feb 25, 2008
At last a sequel being announced to a game that I liked!

So is Grand Councillor Superman going to break out somehow, or are we finally going to get to shove a chunk of green Kryptonite up his rectum and watch scream about this being the worst death ever and Lois would be ashamed of you.
Deathfish15 said:
Have no issues with Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift is a crazy cat lady.

Obama is cool though.

Apr 28, 2008
I hope it's not region-locked like Injustice 1 was. Or like MKX on the PS4. Only the PS4 too for MKX. The fuck was with that?

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia
So, we've gone to Batman vs. Superman, to Batman vs. The Flash.

Once again, Batman would realistically only last a few seconds. ;p

Sep 24, 2008
gigastar said:
You called?

But they won't release this for PC. They absolutely won't.

They've mucked up everything. Everything. They ABANDONED PC gamers. Would anyone trust them now?

gigastar

Insert one-liner here.
Sep 13, 2010
ObsidianJones said:
gigastar said:
You called?

But they won't release this for PC. They absolutely won't.

They've mucked up everything. Everything. They ABANDONED PC gamers. Would anyone trust them now?
Well i suppose it remains to be seen. Though im still calling it now, if its on PC, itll be a shit port, and itll still top the Steam top sellers list.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Hawki said:
Nah, it's going to be the Justice League vs Zack Snyder due to the Injustice Zack inflicted upon the DC cinematic universe.

Hey-ooooooooh! :3

chozo_hybrid

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.
Jul 15, 2009
They better not put any MK characters in it this time, I paid for a DC fighting game, not DC vs Scorpion which was broken as hell when he came out. Also they promised to keep the IP's separate at the time, then proceeded to not do that with adding him when it could have been another DC character. I can play MK when I want, because I have MK for that.

Also, give the game more color for gods sake, the last one was so washed out it could have been black and white TV at times.

Kenbo Slice

Deep In The Willow
Jun 7, 2010
RJ 17 said:
Hawki said:
Nah, it's going to be the Justice League vs Zack Snyder due to the Injustice Zack inflicted upon the DC cinematic universe.

I would love Zack Snyder to be character so I could wail on him. That would be a insta-buy for me.

DragonsAteMyMarbles

You matter in this world. Smile!
Feb 22, 2009
Engage wild speculation!

Black Canary, Starfire, Poison Ivy, Robin (Tim Drake), Brainiac, Circe, Talia al-Ghul and Beast Boy for new characters! Static and Darkseid in main game instead of crappy mobile tie-in!
Storyline involves Evil!Superman and his Legion of Tools invading mainstream continuity somehow!

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
RJ 17 said:
Hawki said:

Oh please :p

Zack Snyder has done no injustice at all. Unlike people like Rob Leifeld and Doug Moench :p

mysecondlife

Feb 24, 2011
Bob_McMillan said:
I don't get the party invite pic.
Gamestop leaked the ad image of Injustice 2. Crossing off gamestop from the "party list" is the guy's admitting its existence

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Samtemdo8 said:
RJ 17 said:
Hawki said:

Oh please :p

Zack Snyder has done no injustice at all. Unlike people like Rob Leifeld and Doug Moench :p
Oh I beg to differ. :D

What's one of the biggest criticisms about the first Superman and now Batman v Superman? That it's way too dark, joyless, and dismal. That's entirely Zack's doing, as he is obsessed with making things dark, joyless, and dismal. Back in 2008, in an interview regarding Watchmen (another dark, joyless, and dismal film :p), he commented on Christopher Nolan's Batman Begins, stating that he didn't think it was dark enough...and that he would have gone darker.

Everyone says that about "Batman Begins." "Batman's dark." I'm like, "Okay, no, Batman's cool." He gets to go to a Tibetan monastery and be trained by ninjas. Okay? I want to do that. But he doesn't, like, get raped in prison. That could happen in my movie. If you want to talk about dark, that's how that would go.
( source [http://www.businessinsider.com/zack-snyder-old-interview-batman-prison-rape-2016-5] )So if Zack made a Batman movie, he might decide to do something like have Bruce Wayne get raped in a prison in order to make the movie "dark". :3

And that's why Ben Affleck is now Executive Producer for the Justice League movie. I wouldn't be surprised if WB will just keep Zack's name on it and have Affleck ghost direct. :p

SirSullymore

Mar 26, 2009
Eh, I'm not of the same mind as most when if comes to dark=bad. Make it as grim dark as you like as long as the story/script are good.

OT, I hope the popularity of the Flash show inspires them to add more Flash related content. Dude didn't even get a level in the last one.

SirSullymore

Mar 26, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDav-JfidL0

And we have a trailer, looks like armor is the new big thing. Also Supergirl confirmed and what may be Capt. Cold's gun in the beginning?