Injustice League Community Event: Valentine's Day

Silver Shadow

Sep 4, 2011
What the hell, ll do it too. And knowing how much the universe trolls me i will probably get paired with one of you *sigh*. [sub][sub][sub]Hope its tribly >:}[SUB][SUB]or dirty[/SUB][/SUB][/sub][/sub][/sub]

Silver Shadow

Sep 4, 2011
Oh that reminds me, im not sure if ill remember to do this (ill try to get one of my freinds to remind me)so if my valentien dosnt get anythings sorry :{

NightmareWarden

Jul 2, 2011
I'll sign up. Some of y'all just aren't manly enough to match-up with another man! Move beyond your societal restrictions to give other people frilly pink hearts of love! I have a potion that I'd like to commission to this "Injustice League" for this momentous occasion! Here is a taste of what everyone should prepare for:
Look, if you dare...

1. Take several strands off a witch's broom

2. Your metal of choice must be brought from the deepest pits of Tartarus to the skies of your limit

3. Pink food coloring
4. A lethal dosage of dihydrogen-monoxide
This should be more than enough for the entirety of the Escapist, let alone the forumgoers who decide to join in this momentous ceremony!

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
Seeing as how, I was part of the conversation that gave birth to this awesome thread Idea, I may as well throw my hat in. Good work Taco!

Fappy said:
Think of it as an awesomer version of that stupid shit they made you do in elementary school XD

Colour-Scientist said:
We will be matching people up based on the most advanced relationship pairing technologies known to man. Pulling names from a hat Quantum entaglement love radiation... Therapy? Yeah that.

[sub][sub][sub][sub][sub] And pairings we think'd be funny XD[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub]

Kaleion said:
Our associates will make sure you don't >:D

Harley Q

Oct 11, 2009
Challenge accepted! I was going to hunt down happy couples and set fire to their homes...then each other, but this is better. Yes.

Silver Shadow

Sep 4, 2011
@nightmare: heres my respons. Your crazy man, but thats not a bad thing >:}
@harly: whoah man, lets not get crazy here. you can still go and burn peoples house down as well as have fun here. [sub][sub]Serves those happy bastards right, mumble, mumble.[/sub][/sub]

NightmareWarden

Jul 2, 2011
Silver Shadow said:
@nightmare: heres my respons. Your crazy man, but thats not a bad thing >:}
@harly: whoah man, lets not get crazy here. you can still go and burn peoples house down as well as have fun here. [sub][sub]Serves those happy bastards right, mumble, mumble.[/sub][/sub]
Crazy can be a bad thing? Nonsense! Insanity builds personality!

Silver Shadow

Sep 4, 2011
@nightmare: definatly! no excuse me, i have to go kill a duck that has been drinking from the rainbow firing machine in the olive ocean of petunias.

Kopikatsu

May 27, 2010
Harley Q said:
Challenge accepted! I was going to hunt down happy couples and set fire to their homes...then each other, but this is better. Yes.
Arguable. Very arguable.

Ruining happiness brings happiness, no? All that happy has to go somewhere.