Insane Fans Make Sony vs. Marvel vs. Capcom in LBP2

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
Scrythe said:
If only MUGEN could support 3D. You could make the ultimate Marvel vs Capcom vs SNK vs ASW vs DC vs Mortal Kombat vs Namco vs Sony vs SSB showdown.

Ryu, Dart Feld, Batman and Solid Snake versus Mario, Sol Badguy, Terry Bogard and Jin Kazama

[HEADING=2]THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE[/HEADING]
You have just described my dreams, sir. HOW DID YOU GET THEM?!? WHO GAVE YOU MY DREAMS!?! Throw in a couple Tecmo characters So I can build my Helena, Taki, Bang, Vice team and we're set.

John Funk said:
but as a fighting game fan I've always wanted to see Capcom do one of its crossover fighters with other companies. A Guilty Gear or BlazBlue crossover would be awesome, for one\
You sir, speak the collective voice of all fighting game fans. With Arc System Works having proved it's fighting pedigree by now a cross over seems over due. In my dreams we'd throw SNK in there too, and then of course I'd wake up.

As an aside, since when was Solid Snake a Sony Character? He's been on Nintendo systems twice and Xbox twice as well.

inFAMOUSCowZ

Jul 12, 2010
wow That is amazing. I cant wait for this to come out, and make something ( but probably fail)

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
You know, watching this video I can't help but notice something. While it may not be a very good fighting game at least you can't just spam projectiles all day and hope to win. So in that respect I guess it's already a better game than street fighter IV.