silver wolf009

[[NULL]]
Jan 23, 2010
Okysho said:
silver wolf009 said:
OF COURSE!! CHALK!!

And by the way... plants?
Plants vs. Zombies... just google it. It's one of those casual tower defenses
I know the source, but I was just wondering why anyone would actually think that it would work.

Okysho

Sep 12, 2010
silver wolf009 said:
Okysho said:
silver wolf009 said:
OF COURSE!! CHALK!!

I know the source, but I was just wondering why anyone would actually think that it would work.
I dunno... maybe it's just a cookie for reference thing they stuck in the video... Tower defense is the most unlikely solution in ANY situation I think...

bushwhacker2k

Jan 27, 2009
the1ultimate said:
Having picked the right choice first... Wow there are a lot more bad ends than I was expecting.
Me too, funny how the least logical (or at least tied for least logical) was the only one to save the day when the two logical ones lost because of incompetence.

silver wolf009 said:
Okysho said:
silver wolf009 said:
OF COURSE!! CHALK!!

Perhaps you didn't watch the other endings, this is NOT an especially serious scenario (meaning they don't really take it seriously, it's for humor) and the only scenario to win was the one that was pretty much tied for how illogical it was.

Actually the problem was that she used SUNFLOWERS! They are good for getting sun and thus getting other plants but ultimately aren't used for direct defense! >: /

---

Actually on rereading your post, you were okay with chalk magically making weapons but not with plants killing zombies...?

Karloff

Oct 19, 2009
I think that radio announcer at the beginning was taken from Night of the Living Dead; sure sounded like him. Class act, if so.

FamoFunk

Dad, I'm in space.
Mar 10, 2010
I won first time?

Looks like Zombies will never be a problem for me!

Ralen-Sharr

Feb 12, 2010
ok it seemed like there was no clue as to what it meant to pick any of the 4, so how is this any kind of test? or am I just missing something?

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
Well, you can't win with nothing but sunflowers, that's where the PvZ strategy failed.

mew4ever23

Mar 21, 2008
Won first time. The bad endings were pretty good too though.

Ah, that "But I might need it later" mentality has screwed over more than 1 person.
Here's what everyone did:
Husky:He went Starcraft style, obviously, and started commanding everyone else from the roof. Unfortunately, he didn't check said roof for zombies before he did so and a Witch got him. A Tank murdered everyone else soon after.
Dodger: She went Plants vs. Zombies, and planted sunflowers. Unfortunately, sunflowers do nothing to protect you, and the survivors were overcome.
Schroeder: He went Adventure game style and crafted a bomb. Unfortunately, it did nothing. Then it came out that someone withheld a grenade because "I was saving it for an emergency". A cry of "How is this not an emergency" followed soon after, and they were overcome.
Davis: He went Call of Duty style and used chalk to summon in weapons. The survivors kicked ass.

vxicepickxv said:
Well, you can't win with nothing but sunflowers, that's where the PvZ strategy failed.
Indeed. It might have gone better had she planted something other than sunflowers.