Interactive Scale of the Universe will blow your mind.

ChildishLegacy

Apr 16, 2010
BiscuitTrouser said:

Isnt existance awesome? Everything we achieved and did is on this tiny speck. Imagine looking at a bucket of water under an electron microscope and seeing EVERY SINGLE poem, story, song, tale, adventure and life written on a single neutron inside a single water molecule. Imagine that. How amazed we would be. And yet to scale what we have done is even more impressive.
One of my favourite clips... neigh things of all time. One of the few things I'm happy to have ninja'd from me ;)

Yeah one of the most important things to me is realizing that there's a universe out there. Whenever I feel like moaning about something insignificant, I realize how petty it sounds to moan about a tiny upset in a tiny life on a tiny planet, and that there's more to this world than our worries.

Also for those of you that haven't encountered stuff like this before and this is blowing your mind, read up on some physics or some astronomy every once in a while, it's more fun than it looks.

Prime_Hunter_H01

Dec 20, 2011
Woah, please tell me I was not the only one hopeful that the maker of this would put Tengen Toppa Guren Laghann on that after pointing out the size of a Minecraft world.

matts

Feb 13, 2012
I did not think I would say this but
BLEW MY MIND

I almost started crying...