Internet Scavenger Hunt Now Live! Complete the Challenge. Win Prizes.

Andaxay

Thinking with Portals
Jun 4, 2008
514
0
0
Jhoomaso said:
Is anyone else having issues with #5? It says "Explained in THIS VIDEO" and when I click it, it brings me to a bunch of different videos, so I dunno which one has the answer, Ive watched them all and put in all kinds of answers, i though I paid attention well, is it not bringing me to the right video or am I just not paying enough attention?
I think it's the third video from the left, I started it and then Googled whilst it buffered so got the answer anyway.
 

Jhoomaso

New member
Mar 14, 2011
34
0
0
Andaxay said:
Jhoomaso said:
Is anyone else having issues with #5? It says "Explained in THIS VIDEO" and when I click it, it brings me to a bunch of different videos, so I dunno which one has the answer, Ive watched them all and put in all kinds of answers, i though I paid attention well, is it not bringing me to the right video or am I just not paying enough attention?
I think it's the third video from the left, I started it and then Googled whilst it buffered so got the answer anyway.
Thanks, that actually helped, I finally got it, it just took it a minute to realize I put down the right answer finally.
 

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Apr 8, 2020
5,498
1
3
Country
United States
That quiz was not fun and question 2 took forever for it to acknowledge that what I had was right. :mad:

However, it was nice to see that this isn't US exclusive.
 

ZeppMan217

New member
Apr 13, 2010
172
0
0
Damn. I can't get the 2nd question - the card is mentioned in the video, but when I punch it in, it still says wrong.
 

aprildog18

New member
Feb 16, 2010
200
0
0
ZeppMan217 said:
Damn. I can't get the 2nd question - the card is mentioned in the video, but when I punch it in, it still says wrong.
Find a place to copy and paste it *cough* maybe from a website *cough*
 

ZeppMan217

New member
Apr 13, 2010
172
0
0
aprildog18 said:
ZeppMan217 said:
Damn. I can't get the 2nd question - the card is mentioned in the video, but when I punch it in, it still says wrong.
Find a place to copy and paste it *cough* maybe from a website *cough*
Uh, so a bunch of numbers wasn't enough? Eh, what do you know.
 

Khravv

New member
Jun 8, 2011
70
0
0
That quiz was actually.... surprisingly easy.
Anyways, cool to know more about the APUs, sadly I imagine the odds of winning are so slim I most likely needn't have bothered.
 

fenrizz

New member
Feb 7, 2009
2,790
0
0
trollnystan said:
You must be at least 18 years of age and a current resident of the United States of America, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Poland, or Romania to win any prize listed above.
What kind of arbitrary list of countries is that?!

Oh well, I guess I should be glad that someone in Europe will be able to enter... *grumbles*
My thoughts exactly.
I was just about to begin the quiz when I read it.

I mean come on...
Poland and Romania but no Norway?
 

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
4,815
0
0
Damn, just when my mobo can't be upgraded anymore and is on it's last legs, here comes AMD to save the day. If I win I'mma need a better PSU, but it will be worth it to get my hands on an APU. What an exciting time we live in!
 

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
4,815
0
0
Jhoomaso said:
Is anyone else having issues with #5? It says "Explained in THIS VIDEO" and when I click it, it brings me to a bunch of different videos, so I dunno which one has the answer, Ive watched them all and put in all kinds of answers, i though I paid attention well, is it not bringing me to the right video or am I just not paying enough attention?
Mod Edit: Do NOT give away the answers or your entry will be voided.

It's in what's an APU? I heard it and had to go back twice because it was so boring. If you win you have to give me the mobo.
 

SoulSalmon

New member
Sep 27, 2010
454
0
0
*Saw post* PERFECT! I was just debating wether to spend my money on some new parts (specifically Motherboard, Graphics Card and HDD) or save it for christmas sales! I might have a shot at doing both ^^
*Reads country list* Fuck your wife with a fork -.-
Ah well, I shouldn't be suprised, from my memory Australia hasn't been able to enter any contests held by The Escapist up till now anyway >.> (Or at least ones I bothered readin in to)