Internet Scavenger Hunt Now Live! Complete the Challenge. Win Prizes.

SL33TBL1ND

Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
trollnystan said:
You must be at least 18 years of age and a current resident of the United States of America, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Poland, or Romania to win any prize listed above.
What kind of arbitrary list of countries is that?!

Oh well, I guess I should be glad that someone in Europe will be able to enter... *grumbles*
That is the fucking weirdest list of countries I've ever seen.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Oh man this will take me ages but I WILL get the quiz done!

Let see if lady luck will favour me in this challenge.

EDIT- Curse for my bad spelling! I knew the answer to question 5 but I couldn't spell it from the video saying it!

jprf

May 18, 2011
OK, I get North America and the three main EU economies, but would anyone care to explain Poland and Romania getting in? At least it's not just the americans this time I suppose.

Vamantha

Aug 2, 2011
RagnaThePig said:
Vamantha said:
I feel the urge to punch a baby after that quiz...
Why ? Did a baby try to sell you something ?
No, thankfully there have been no babies trying to sell me drugs as of late. But this quiz was annoyingly frustrating that I feel the urge to go over to a happy family of three that has sat down for a delicious apple pie. Fling myself through the window, stomp on the baby, and eat the whole freakin pie. (I seriously hated this quiz)

OldNewNewOld

Mar 2, 2011
Great, I answered all questions just to read that my country isn't listed. And probably never will be if our government keeps doing their jobs so shity.

Couldn't they simply write Europe and include the whole Europe? For heavens shake, there is no difference if they send it to Germany or to my country. Hell, I will even play the fees if I get it. :(