Invisible Tank Appears at London Arms Fair

Atmos Duality

Mar 3, 2010
Asmundr said:
Atmos Duality said:
Asmundr said:
Why does the name BAE remind me of something from Armored Core?
The name "Balena" springs to my mind.
I'm also reminded of GAE, BFF, and a few others from the recent ones. All they need to do now is build some MT's and Normals and were screwed xD
Dibs on the MOONLIGHT.
Whenever it gets built anyway.

Asmundr

Mar 17, 2010
Atmos Duality said:
Asmundr said:
Atmos Duality said:
Asmundr said:
Why does the name BAE remind me of something from Armored Core?
The name "Balena" springs to my mind.
I'm also reminded of GAE, BFF, and a few others from the recent ones. All they need to do now is build some MT's and Normals and were screwed xD
Dibs on the MOONLIGHT.
Whenever it gets built anyway.
Ah damn, got beaten to it :p

Dr.A

Jun 3, 2010
"Invisible Tank Appears..."

What.

In all seriousness, that's pretty cool. Not pretty cool, though, it's really cool.

Zefar

May 11, 2009
Hah Sweden made a new awesome war toy. :D

Look up Archer on youtube for Swedish Artillery. For not being in war so often we are pretty good at making stuff that are good in war.

Byere

Jan 8, 2009
The_Graff said:
say it with me now people ... KANE LIVES!
Maybe, but in the Red Alert universe (since we don't have Tiberium), the allies have the Steath Tanks ;D

The Lugz

Apr 23, 2011
heh, military hardware so fun
i like how they write on the side of it, it's almost like thermal Braille you could read it with your hand :D

what is to stop the enemy using telescopes, uv, ladar, radar, ect ?
only time i can see this being useful is when you want to hide a tank, that's very well camo'd in some bushes at night when a guy with thermals is looking for it
and that's a very specific use
i guess getting the software down for proper light reflective and radar reflective camo systems is probably a good thing
i'm sure it will happen, eventually.

don't forget to leave one remote controlled tank all nice and tosty warm for the heat-seekers to flock to

Pyrokinesis1019 said:
Hexagonal plating that can be hardened into armor?

*blip*
"Maximum Armor."
more like maximum oven, where does all the heat this system generate actually go? it cant just vanish, so it must be inside the vehicle or vented somewhere.. which would probably defy the point of the thing in the first place

btw, crytek, make a nano-tank v1.0 for the next game

and, red alert nailed it again:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TGPXVK-TK0

dietpeachsnapple

May 27, 2009
huh... landmines.

Anyway: heat signature blocking to interfere with identification and targeting. Impressive. I think the story would be SLIGHTLY funnier if there were confirmed reports of the tank being absent from the convention.

Byere

Jan 8, 2009
TrilbyWill said:
wait so we have forcefields, nanotechnology and invisible tanks now?

kinda makes Back to the Future seem bland and redundant...
Forget Back to the Future, we're moving into the Star Trek future!

rapidoud

Feb 1, 2008
Simalacrum said:
But... wait, we never really take on anyone with any large amount of high-tech equipment? Since this is invisible only to such things like heat sensors and other such devices that any of our enemies could never hope to afford, doesn't this make this particular gadget rather redundant? Who the hell are we meant to employ it against?
Who says they're going to market it to the US? Give it to any of the better trained countries and take on the USA.

The_Graff

Oct 21, 2009
Byere said:
The_Graff said:
say it with me now people ... KANE LIVES!
Maybe, but in the Red Alert universe (since we don't have Tiberium), the allies have the Steath Tanks ;D
curse you and your damnable logic. we're the brotherhood of bloody nod. we dont need your "coherent arguments", or your "common sense" just let me have this one XD.