Iran Sends Snipers to Exterminate Giant Mutant Rats

crimson sickle2

Sep 30, 2009
Between this and the scientifically given rat-telepathy, our rat overlords may be coming sooner than everyone expected.

Lazy Kitty

Evil
May 1, 2009
So that's where the starting area is for this RPG...
Anyway, giant rats have appeared, that means it's time to go kidnap a princess.
I haven't worked out the rest of the plan yet... or the reasons...
But I'm sure I'll come up with them when the hero tries to stop me, at which point I'll say it out loud as I make it up.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
Thats one way to keep those sniping skills in check.

we been trying to invent mutations for years, they did it by accident.
next up: a shaky cam "documentary" of missing footage found in iran feature bob the mutant-rat

O maestre

Nov 19, 2008
Zombie_Moogle said:
Ok, even if this 1950's sci-fi movie story about giant radioactive mutants is true, is there anyone here that thinks this wasn't just an excuse for Ahmadinejad to post snipers around the capital?
why would they even need an excuse... i thought autocracies didn't need to consider public opinion

Zombie_Moogle

Dec 25, 2008
O maestre said:
Zombie_Moogle said:
Ok, even if this 1950's sci-fi movie story about giant radioactive mutants is true, is there anyone here that thinks this wasn't just an excuse for Ahmadinejad to post snipers around the capital?
why would they even need an excuse... i thought autocracies didn't need to consider public opinion
Public image on a global scale, I suppose

Seeing as people are already protesting in droves in Iran, perhaps they're trying to do it without "making a scene"

Smallells

Feb 18, 2010
Just dip a few turtles in those chemical nutrients and you'll soon have a force for good working in your city against any giant talking brains you may or may not have!

ResonanceSD

Guild Warrior
Legacy
Dec 14, 2009
Country
Australia
112 posts?

Shit, is it too late to make a "KILL TEN RATS" joke?

Do4600

Oct 16, 2007
MikeWehner said:
Boris Goodenough said:
Zombie_Moogle said:
That was my first thought aswell.
I feel like the giant burn piles of rat bodies would prove otherwise :D
If any of those snipers, accidentally of course, happens to shoot an enemy of the state or perhaps a foreign dissident no real loss though.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
No no! This isn't a B-movie plot! It just involves radiation and toxic waste to increase the size of rats instead of, say, just giving them cancer. NOTHING BIZARRE GOING ON HERE!

I call bullshit. I'm a Fallout fan and I've yet to see hokey B-movie science do this for real and I don't buy it now.

x EvilErmine x

Cake or death?!
Apr 5, 2010
Not really that surprising, sniping them sounds a bit extreme though. A better way to do it would be to find out what they are eating and cut off there food supply.

On a tangent, you know rats are amazing survivors. They adapt very quickly to new environments due to the phenomenal rate at which they reproduce. IIRC, there is actually a breed of rat that is immune to the common poisons that are used to kill them here in the UK. They came from one farm in Devon I believe. They evolved enzymes that brake down the poisons the farmer put down for them. So yeah, giant rats...I wonder how many I need to kill to level up?

Sansha

There's a principle in business
Nov 16, 2008
Holy shit, I couldn't possibly imagine a more fun activity. Shooting practice, urban warfare, killing things that morally need to be put down.

Sign me the fuck up.

Godhead

Dib dib dib, dob dob dob.
May 25, 2009
Do not destroy the rats. We must harness them as mounts for the young children. Oh the adventures to be had.

Captcha: too bad. Captcha why you be so mean?