Is Nintendo Under Hackers Radar

Nmil-ek

Dec 16, 2008
No ones bothered to hack a Wii because it's already fully emulatable on mid end pc's.

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
Wii has the least annoying fans and the online is less popular (though I've spent more time playing online with my Wii than I have with my 360 or PS3).

The Wii doesn't remember your credit card info, I think. It always prompts me to give it all my information every time I make a purchase. So there's not much to be gained from it.

EDIT:

MetalDooley said:
Maybe they're all afraid of Reggie

I know I would be
Also, this is a reason. A better reason too.

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
Attack the wii and remove it's online functinality? Would the wii really be that different without online?

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
Hero in a half shell said:
you don't really hear about Wii fanboys, harping on about how the newest Mario game is better that COD or Halo.
Yes you do, or at least I do. I hear it all the time. They're always going on about how CoD and Halo are the real casual games, because everyone knows that CoD and Halo are so easy to pick up and play to anyone of any age group regardless of their previous gaming experience.

There are Wii fanboys and they say things that are just as dumb as what the 360 and the PS3 fanboys say.